Factors determining awareness and knowledge of aquatic invasive species
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leitch, Jay A. & Leistritz, F. Larry & Bangsund, Dean A., 1994. "Economic Effect of Leafy Spurge in the Upper Great Plains: Methods, Models, and Results," Agricultural Economics Reports 23196, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Mark Eiswerth & Wayne Johnson, 2002. "Managing Nonindigenous Invasive Species: Insights from Dynamic Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 319-342, November.
- Mark E. Eiswerth & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2007.
"Dynamic Programming and Learning Models for Management of a Nonnative Species,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 55(4), pages 485-498, December.
- Mark Eiswerth & G. Cornelis van Kooten & Jeff Lines & Alison Eagle, 2005. "Dynamic Programming and Learning Models for Management of a Nonnative Species," Working Papers 2005-07, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Touza, Julia & Pérez-Alonso, Alicia & Chas-Amil, María L. & Dehnen-Schmutz, Katharina, 2014. "Explaining the rank order of invasive plants by stakeholder groups," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 330-341.
More about this item
KeywordsInvasive species Nonnative species Awareness Perception Trivariate ordered probability model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:9:p:1672-1679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .