Factors determining awareness and knowledge of aquatic invasive species
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark E. Eiswerth & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2007.
"Dynamic Programming and Learning Models for Management of a Nonnative Species,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 55(4), pages 485-498, December.
- Mark Eiswerth & G. Cornelis van Kooten & Jeff Lines & Alison Eagle, 2005. "Dynamic Programming and Learning Models for Management of a Nonnative Species," Working Papers 2005-07, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Leitch, Jay A. & Leistritz, F. Larry & Bangsund, Dean A., 1994. "Economic Effect of Leafy Spurge in the Upper Great Plains: Methods, Models, and Results," Agricultural Economics Reports 23196, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Mark Eiswerth & Wayne Johnson, 2002. "Managing Nonindigenous Invasive Species: Insights from Dynamic Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 319-342, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Touza, Julia & Pérez-Alonso, Alicia & Chas-Amil, María L. & Dehnen-Schmutz, Katharina, 2014. "Explaining the rank order of invasive plants by stakeholder groups," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 330-341.
More about this item
KeywordsInvasive species Nonnative species Awareness Perception Trivariate ordered probability model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:9:p:1672-1679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.