Integrated ecological-economic modelling of water pollution abatement management options in the Upper Ems River Basin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleinhanß, Werner, 1999. "Modellgestützte Folgenabschätzung zu den Auswirkungen der Agenda 2000 auf die deutsche Landwirtschaft," Arbeitsberichte aus der vTI-Agrarökonomie 01/1999, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Philip W. Gassman & Manuel R. Reyes & Colleen H. Green & Jeffrey G. Arnold, 2007. "Soil and Water Assessment Tool: Historical Development, Applications, and Future Research Directions, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp443, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hein, Lars & van Koppen, Kris & de Groot, Rudolf S. & van Ierland, Ekko C., 2006. "Spatial scales, stakeholders and the valuation of ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 209-228, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Buckley, Cathal & Chyzheuskaya, Aksana & Grealis, Eoin & Green, Stuart & Howley, Peter & Hynes, Stephen & Upton, Vincent, 2015. "The Spatial Impact of Economic Change on RiverWater Quality 1991-2010," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212665, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cyril Bourgeois & Pierre-Alain Jayet & Florence Habets & Pascal Viennot, 2018.
"Estimating the Marginal Social Value of Agriculturally Driven Nitrate Concentrations in an Aquifer: A Combined Theoretical-Applied Approach,"
Water Economics and Policy (WEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 1-30, January.
- Cyril Bourgeois & Pierre-Alain Jayet & Florence Habets & Pascal Viennot, 2016. "Estimating the Marginal Social Value of Agriculturally Driven Nitrate Concentrations in an Aquifer: A Combined Theoretical-Applied Approach," Post-Print hal-01373029, HAL.
- Hirt, U. & Kreins, P. & Kuhn, U. & Mahnkopf, J. & Venohr, M. & Wendland, F., 2012. "Management options to reduce future nitrogen emissions into rivers: A case study of the Weser river basin, Germany," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 118-131.
- Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan, 2008. "Integrated hydro-economic modelling: Approaches, key issues and future research directions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 16-22, May.
- Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2017. "Transferability of Policies to Control Agricultural Nonpoint Pollution in Relatively Similar Catchments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 11-21.
- Esteve, Paloma & Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Blanco-Gutiérrez, Irene & Downing, Thomas E., 2015. "A hydro-economic model for the assessment of climate change impacts and adaptation in irrigated agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 49-58.
- Halkos, George, 2013. "Cost-effectiveness analysis in reducing nutrient loading in Baltic and Black Seas: A review," MPRA Paper 52296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clarke, Neville & Bizimana, Jean-Claude & Dile, Yihun & Worqlul, Abeyou & Osorio, Javier & Herbst, Brian & Richardson, James W. & Srinivasan, Raghavan & Gerik, Thomas J. & Williams, Jimmy & Jones, Cha, 2017. "Evaluation of new farming technologies in Ethiopia using the Integrated Decision Support System (IDSS)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 180(PB), pages 267-279.
- Balana, Bedru Babulo & Vinten, Andy & Slee, Bill, 2011. "A review on cost-effectiveness analysis of agri-environmental measures related to the EU WFD: Key issues, methods, and applications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1021-1031, April.
- Carlo Fezzi & Michael Hutchins & Dan Rigby & Ian J. Bateman & Paulette Posen & David Hadley, 2010. "Integrated assessment of water framework directive nitrate reduction measures," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 123-134, March.
- Kragt, Marit Ellen, 2013. "Integrating biophysical and economic systems in a Bayesian Network Hydro-economic framework," Working Papers 153334, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:19:p:2543-2558 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanco-Gutierrez, Irene & Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Purkey, David R., 2011. "Integrated Economic-Hydrologic Analysis Of Policy Responses To Promote Sustainable Water Use Under Changing Climatic Conditions," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114253, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:66:y:2008:i:1:p:66-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.