Integrated Economic-Hydrologic Analysis Of Policy Responses To Promote Sustainable Water Use Under Changing Climatic Conditions
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Volk, Martin & Hirschfeld, Jesko & Dehnhardt, Alexandra & Schmidt, Gerd & Bohn, Carsten & Liersch, Stefan & Gassman, Philip W., 2008. "Integrated ecological-economic modelling of water pollution abatement management options in the Upper Ems River Basin," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 66-76, May.
- Henseler, Martin & Wirsig, Alexander & Herrmann, Sylvia & Krimly, Tatjana & Dabbert, Stephan, 2009. "Modeling the impact of global change on regional agricultural land use through an activity-based non-linear programming approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 100(1-3), pages 31-42, April.
- Blanco-Gutiérrez, Irene & Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Flichman, Guillermo, 2011. "Cost-effectiveness of groundwater conservation measures: A multi-level analysis with policy implications," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 639-652, February.
- I. Heinz & M. Pulido-Velazquez & J. Lund & J. Andreu, 2007. "Hydro-economic Modeling in River Basin Management: Implications and Applications for the European Water Framework Directive," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 21(7), pages 1103-1125, July.
- M. Qureshi & S. Qureshi & K. Bajracharya & M. Kirby, 2008. "Integrated Biophysical and Economic ModellingFramework to Assess Impacts of Alternative Groundwater Management Options," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 321-341, March.
- World Bank, 2006. "Reengaging in Agricultural Water Management: Challenges and Options," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6957, September.
- Bartolini, F. & Bazzani, G.M. & Gallerani, V. & Raggi, M. & Viaggi, D., 2007. "The impact of water and agriculture policy scenarios on irrigated farming systems in Italy: An analysis based on farm level multi-attribute linear programming models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 90-114, March.
- Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan, 2008. "Integrated hydro-economic modelling: Approaches, key issues and future research directions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 16-22, May.
- Pulido-Velazquez, Manuel & Andreu, Joaquin & Sahuquillo, Andrés & Pulido-Velazquez, David, 2008. "Hydro-economic river basin modelling: The application of a holistic surface-groundwater model to assess opportunity costs of water use in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 51-65, May.
- Flichman, Guillermo & Donatelli, Marcello & Louhichi, M.K. & Romstad, Eirik & Heckelei, Thomas & Auclair, D. & Garvey, E. & van Ittersum, Martin K. & Janssen, Sander J.C. & Elbersen, Berien S., 2006. "Quantitative models of SEAMLESS-IF and procedures for up-and downscaling," Reports 9297, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.