A new environmental Kuznets curve? Relationship between direct material input and income per capita: evidence from industrialised countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bruyn, S. M. & van den Bergh, J. C. J. M. & Opschoor, J. B., 1998. "Economic growth and emissions: reconsidering the empirical basis of environmental Kuznets curves," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 161-175, May.
- Bradford David F. & Fender Rebecca A & Shore Stephen H. & Wagner Martin, 2005.
"The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Exploring a Fresh Specification,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-30, June.
- David F. Bradford & Rebecca Schlieckert & Stephen H. Shore, 2000. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Exploring A Fresh Specification," NBER Working Papers 8001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Bradford & Rebecca Schlieckert & Stephen H. Shore, 2000. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Exploring a Fresh Specification," CESifo Working Paper Series 367, CESifo Group Munich.
- Edward Barbier, 1999. "Endogenous Growth and Natural Resource Scarcity," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(1), pages 51-74, July.
- Rothman, Dale S., 1998. "Environmental Kuznets curves--real progress or passing the buck?: A case for consumption-based approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 177-194, May.
- Antero Honkasalo, 1998. "Entropy, exergy and steady-state economy," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 130-142.
- Torras, Mariano & Boyce, James K., 1998. "Income, inequality, and pollution: a reassessment of the environmental Kuznets Curve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 147-160, May.
- Wolfgang Jung, 1997. "Sustainable development in industrial countries: environmental indicators and targets as core elements of national action plans - the German case," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(3), pages 139-147.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:46:y:2003:i:2:p:217-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.