Estimating costs of protecting global ecosystem diversity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Solow Andrew & Polasky Stephen & Broadus James, 1993. "On the Measurement of Biological Diversity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 60-68, January.
- John M. Gowdy, 1997. "The Value of Biodiversity: Markets, Society, and Ecosystems," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 25-41.
- Fisher, Anthony C & Krutilla, John V & Cicchetti, Charles J, 1972. "The Economics of Environmental Preservation: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 605-619, September.
- Montgomery Claire A. & Brown Jr. , Gardner M. & Adams Darius M., 1994. "The Marginal Cost of Species Preservation: The Northern Spotted Owl," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 111-128, March.
- Darwin, Roy & Tsigas, Marinos E. & Lewandrowski, Jan & Raneses, Anton, 1995. "World Agriculture and Climate Change: Economic Adaptations," Agricultural Economics Reports 33933, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bromley, Daniel W., 1990. "The ideology of efficiency: Searching for a theory of policy analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 86-107, July.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Anthony C. Fisher, 1974. "Environmental Preservation, Uncertainty, and Irreversibility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(2), pages 312-319.
- Ruitenbeek, H. Jack, 1992. "The rainforest supply price: a tool for evaluating rainforest conservation expenditures," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 57-78, July.
- Darwin, Roy & Tsigas, Marinos & Lewandrowski, Jan & Raneses, Anton, 1996. "Land use and cover in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 157-181, June.
- Brown, Gardner Jr. & Goldstein, Jon H., 1984. "A model for valuing endangered species," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 303-309, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deke, Oliver, 2004. "Internalizing Global Externalities from Biodiversity: Protected Areas and Multilateral Mechanisms of Transfer," Kiel Working Papers 1226, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Roy Darwin, 1998. "FARM: A Global Framework for Integrated Land Use/Cover Modeling," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9802, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- van der Horst, Dan, 2006. "Spatial cost-benefit thinking in multi-functional forestry; towards a framework for spatial targeting of policy interventions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 171-180, August.
- Tianhong, Li & Wenkai, Li & Zhenghan, Qian, 2010. "Variations in ecosystem service value in response to land use changes in Shenzhen," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1427-1435, May.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Kahn, James R. & O'Neill, Robert V., 2003. "On the scarcity value of ecosystem services," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 334-352, September.
- Konyar, Kazim & Howitt, Richard E., 2000. "The Cost Of The Kyoto Protocol To U.S. Crop Production: Measuring Crop Price, Regional Acreage, Welfare, And Input Substitution Effects," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-21, December.
- Deke, Oliver, 2004. "Financing National Protected Area Networks Internationally: The Global Environment Facility as a Multilateral Mechanism of Transfer," Kiel Working Papers 1227, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:29:y:1999:i:1:p:111-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.