The Economics of Environmental Preservation: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fisher, Anthony C & Peterson, Frederick M, 1976. "The Environment in Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2013.
"Should we sustain? And if so, sustain what? Consumption or the quality of life?,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 30, pages 639-665
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2012. "Should we sustain? And if so, sustain what? Consumption or the quality of life?," Working Papers 1222, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2011.
"Sustainability, limited substitutability, and non-constant social discount rates,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 215-228, September.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2008. "Sustainability, Limited Substitutability and Non-Constant Social Discount Rates," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt10d7d7n4, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- James Randall Kahn & Carlos Edwar Freitas & Miguel Petrere, 2014. "False Shades of Green: The Case of Brazilian Amazonian Hydropower," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-20, September.
- Saltari, Enrico & Travaglini, Giuseppe, 2016. "Pollution control under emission constraints: Switching between regimes," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 212-219.
- Patrick Point, 1992. "Les services rendus par le patrimoine naturel : une évaluation fondée sur des principes économiques," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 258(1), pages 11-18.
- Robert A. Jones & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "Flexibility and Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 13-32.
- Pope, C. Arden, III, 1981. "The dynamics of crop yields in the U. S. Corn Belt as effected by weather and technological progress," ISU General Staff Papers 198101010800008463, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hart Hodges & Steven Henson, 2009. "Medical Reimbursements and Patient Selection by Physicians: A Capital-Theoretic Approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(4), pages 397-408, December.
- Heidi Albers & Anthony Fisher & W. Hanemann, 1996. "Valuation and management of tropical forests," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 39-61, July.
- Eppink, Florian V. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2007. "Ecological theories and indicators in economic models of biodiversity loss and conservation: A critical review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 284-293, March.
- Manuel Francisco Pacheco Coelho, 2009. "Roman Legal Tradition and the Mismanagement of Hunting Resources," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/29, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Kere, Eric Nazindigouba & Choumert, Johanna & Combes Motel, Pascale & Combes, Jean Louis & Santoni, Olivier & Schwartz, Sonia, 2017.
"Addressing Contextual and Location Biases in the Assessment of Protected Areas Effectiveness on Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazônia,"
Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 148-158.
- Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Jean-Louis Combes & Olivier Santoni & Sonia Schwartz, 2016. "Addressing Contextual and Location Biases in the Assessment of Protected Areas Effectiveness on Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazônia," Working Papers halshs-01256600, HAL.
- Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Jean-Louis Combes & Olivier Santoni & Sonia Schwartz, 2017. "Addressing Contextual and Location Biases in the Assessment of Protected Areas Effectiveness on Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazônia," Post-Print halshs-01479031, HAL.
- Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Johanna CHOUMERT & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Jean-Louis COMBES & OLIVIER SANTONI & Sonia SCHWARTZ, 2016. "Addressing Contextual and Location Biases in the Assessment of Protected Areas Effectiveness on Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazônia," Working Papers 201602, CERDI.
- François Bonnieux & Pierre Rainelli, 1989. "Politiques agricoles et environnement dans les pays riches," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 189(1), pages 65-72.
- Eugenio Figueroa & Roberto Pasten, 2014. "Economically valuing nature resources to promote conservation: An empirical application to Chile's national system of protected areas," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(4), pages 865-888, November.
- Bulte, Erwin H. & Horan, Richard D., 2003.
"Habitat conservation, wildlife extraction and agricultural expansion,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 109-127, January.
- Bulte, E.H. & Horan, R.D., 2003. "Habitat conservation, wildlife extraction and agricultural expansion," Other publications TiSEM 88fa3bff-65e8-478f-9edf-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Saltari Enrico & Semmler Willi, 2017. "Inattention and pollution regulation policies," wp.comunite 00130, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Philibert, Cedric, 1999. "The economics of climate change and the theory of discounting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(15), pages 913-927, December.
- Graham-Tomasi, Theodore, 1985. "Uncertainty, Information, And Irreversible Investments," Staff Papers 14047, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lewandrowski, J. & Darwin, R. F. & Tsigas, M. & Raneses, A., 1999. "Estimating costs of protecting global ecosystem diversity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 111-125, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:4:p:605-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.