The Economics of Environmental Preservation: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis
- Fisher, Anthony C
- Krutilla, John V
- Cicchetti, Charles J
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 62 (1972)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Fisher, Anthony C & Peterson, Frederick M, 1976. "The Environment in Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2013.
"Should we sustain? And if so, sustain what? Consumption or the quality of life?,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 30, pages 639-665
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2012. "Should we sustain? And if so, sustain what? Consumption or the quality of life?," Working Papers 1222, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2011. "Sustainability, limited substitutability, and non-constant social discount rates," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 215-228, September.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2008. "Sustainability, Limited Substitutability and Non-Constant Social Discount Rates," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt10d7d7n4, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- James Randall Kahn & Carlos Edwar Freitas & Miguel Petrere, 2014. "False Shades of Green: The Case of Brazilian Amazonian Hydropower," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-20, September.
- Saltari, Enrico & Travaglini, Giuseppe, 2016. "Pollution control under emission constraints: Switching between regimes," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 212-219.
- Patrick Point, 1992. "Les services rendus par le patrimoine naturel : une évaluation fondée sur des principes économiques," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 258(1), pages 11-18.
- Robert A. Jones & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "Flexibility and Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 13-32.
- Robert A. Jones & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1979. "Flexibilty and Uncertainty," UCLA Economics Working Papers 163, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hart Hodges & Steven Henson, 2009. "Medical Reimbursements and Patient Selection by Physicians: A Capital-Theoretic Approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(4), pages 397-408, December.
- Heidi Albers & Anthony Fisher & W. Hanemann, 1996. "Valuation and management of tropical forests," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 39-61, July.
- Eppink, Florian V. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2007. "Ecological theories and indicators in economic models of biodiversity loss and conservation: A critical review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 284-293, March.
- Manuel Francisco Pacheco Coelho, 2009. "Roman Legal Tradition and the Mismanagement of Hunting Resources," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/29, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Kere, Eric Nazindigouba & Choumert, Johanna & Combes Motel, Pascale & Combes, Jean Louis & Santoni, Olivier & Schwartz, Sonia, 2017. "Addressing Contextual and Location Biases in the Assessment of Protected Areas Effectiveness on Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazônia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 148-158.
- Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Jean-Louis Combes & Olivier Santoni & Sonia Schwartz, 2016. "Addressing Contextual and Location Biases in the Assessment of Protected Areas Effectiveness on Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazônia," Working Papers halshs-01256600, HAL.
- Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Jean-Louis Combes & Olivier Santoni & Sonia Schwartz, 2017. "Addressing Contextual and Location Biases in the Assessment of Protected Areas Effectiveness on Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazônia," Post-Print halshs-01479031, HAL.
- Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Johanna CHOUMERT & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Jean-Louis COMBES & OLIVIER SANTONI & Sonia SCHWARTZ, 2016. "Addressing Contextual and Location Biases in the Assessment of Protected Areas Effectiveness on Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazônia," Working Papers 201602, CERDI.
- François Bonnieux & Pierre Rainelli, 1989. "Politiques agricoles et environnement dans les pays riches," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 189(1), pages 65-72.
- Bulte, Erwin H. & Horan, Richard D., 2003. "Habitat conservation, wildlife extraction and agricultural expansion," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 109-127, January.
- Bulte, E.H. & Horan, R.D., 2003. "Habitat conservation, wildlife extraction and agricultural expansion," Other publications TiSEM 88fa3bff-65e8-478f-9edf-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Saltari Enrico & Semmler Willi, 2017. "Inattention and pollution regulation policies," wp.comunite 00130, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Philibert, Cedric, 1999. "The economics of climate change and the theory of discounting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(15), pages 913-927, December.
- Graham-Tomasi, Theodore, 1985. "Uncertainty, Information, And Irreversible Investments," Staff Papers 14047, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lewandrowski, J. & Darwin, R. F. & Tsigas, M. & Raneses, A., 1999. "Estimating costs of protecting global ecosystem diversity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 111-125, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:4:p:605-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed