Information, order and knowledge in economic and ecological systems: implications for material and energy use
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ruth, Matthias & Bullard, Clark W., 1993. "Information, production and utility," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1059-1067, October.
- Matthias Ruth, 1995. "Thermodynamic implications for natural resource extraction and technical change in U.S. copper mining," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(2), pages 187-206, September.
- Ahrendts, Joachim, 1980. "Reference states," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(8), pages 666-677.
- Hannon, Bruce & Ruth, Matthias & Delucia, Evan, 1993. "A physical view of sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 253-268, December.
- Ayres, Robert U., 1988. "Optimal investment policies with exhaustible resources: An information-based model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 439-461, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:13:y:1995:i:2:p:99-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.