Information, order and knowledge in economic and ecological systems: implications for material and energy use
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthias Ruth, 1995. "Thermodynamic implications for natural resource extraction and technical change in U.S. copper mining," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(2), pages 187-206, September.
- Ayres, Robert U., 1988. "Optimal investment policies with exhaustible resources: An information-based model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 439-461, December.
- Hannon, Bruce & Ruth, Matthias & Delucia, Evan, 1993. "A physical view of sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 253-268, December.
- Ahrendts, Joachim, 1980. "Reference states," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(8), pages 666-677.
- Ruth, Matthias & Bullard, Clark W., 1993. "Information, production and utility," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1059-1067, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:13:y:1995:i:2:p:99-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.