Information, production and utility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruth, Matthias, 1995. "Information, order and knowledge in economic and ecological systems: implications for material and energy use," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 99-114, May.
- Ruth, Matthias, 1995. "Technology change in US iron and steel production : Implications for material and energy use, and CO2 emissions," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 199-214, September.
- Cleveland, Cutler J. & Ruth, Matthias, 1997. "When, where, and by how much do biophysical limits constrain the economic process?: A survey of Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen's contribution to ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 203-223, September.
- Weston, Roy F. & Ruth, Matthias, 1997. "A dynamic, hierarchical approach to understanding and managing natural economic systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Matthias Ruth, 1995. "Thermodynamic implications for natural resource extraction and technical change in U.S. copper mining," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(2), pages 187-206, September.
- Ruth, Matthias, 1995. "Thermodynamic constraints on optimal depletion of copper and aluminum in the United States: a dynamic model of substitution and technical change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 197-213, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:21:y:1993:i:10:p:1059-1067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .