On the use of student data in efficiency analysis--Technical efficiency in Swedish upper secondary school
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kirjavainen, Tanja & Loikkanent, Heikki A., 1998.
"Efficiency differences of finnish senior secondary schools: An application of DEA and Tobit analysis,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 377-394, October.
- Kirjavainen, Tanja & Loikkanen, Heikki, 1996. "Efficiency Differences of Finnish Senior Secondary Schools: An Application of DEA and Tobit-Analysis," Discussion Papers 570, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1.
- Grosskopf, Shawna & Moutray, Chad, 2001. "Evaluating performance in Chicago public high schools in the wake of decentralization," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Ruggiero, John, 1996. "On the measurement of technical efficiency in the public sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 553-565, May.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-1177, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristof de Witte & Laura López-Torres, 2015. "Efficiency in Education. A Review of Literature and a Way Forward," Working Papers 1501, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Apr 2015.
- Figlio, D. & Karbownik, K. & Salvanes, K.G., 2016.
"Education Research and Administrative Data,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- David N. Figlio & Krzysztof Karbownik & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2015. "Education Research and Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 21592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Figlio, David & Karbownik, Krzysztof & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2015. "Education Research and Administrative Data," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 24/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Figlio, David N. & Karbownik, Krzysztof & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2015. "Education Research and Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9474, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José Manuel Cordero & Diego Prior & Rosa Simancas, 2016.
"A comparison of public and private schools in Spain using robust nonparametric frontier methods,"
Central European Journal of Operations Research,
Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(3), pages 659-680, September.
- Cordero, José Manuel & Prior, Diego & Simancas Rodríguez, Rosa, 2013. "A comparison of public and private schools in Spain using robust nonparametric frontier methods," MPRA Paper 51375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deutsch, Joseph & Dumas, Audrey & Silber, Jacques, 2013. "Estimating an educational production function for five countries of Latin America on the basis of the PISA data," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 245-262.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:26:y:2007:i:2:p:173-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.