The Two Contrary Effects of Imitation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Benoit, 1985. "Innovation and Imitation in a Duopoly," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 99-106.
- Lyon, Thomas P. & Huang, Haizhou, 1997. "Innovation and imitation in an asymmetrically-regulated industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-50, February.
- James J. Anton & Dennis A. Yao, 2004. "Little Patents and Big Secrets: Managing Intellectual Property," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(1), pages 1-22, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajat Acharyya & María D.C. García-Alonso, 2012.
"Parallel imports, drug innovation and international patent protection: A policy game,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 865-894, November.
- Acharyya, Rajat & Garcia-Alonso, Maria, 2009. "Parallel imports, drug innovation and international patent protection: a policy game," MPRA Paper 30159, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Gregorio Giménez, 2011. "Imitations, economic activity and welfare," Documentos de Trabajo dt2011-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Quaranta, Anna Grazia & Ventura, Marco, 2016. "Innovation, imitation and policy inaction," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 22-30.
- Collins, Tracy, 2015. "Imitation: A catalyst for innovation and endogenous growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 299-307.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:25:y:2008:i:1:p:75-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.