Agricultural prospects and informal wage in general equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marjit, Sugata, 1991. "Agro-based industry and rural-urban migration : A case for an urban employment subsidy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 393-398, April.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 1997. "Informal sector and informal capital market in a small open less-developed economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 409-428, April.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2003. "How and how far to liberalize a developing economy with informal sector and factor market distortions," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 403-428.
- Norback, Pehr-Johan, 2001.
"Cumulative effects of labor market distortions in a developing country,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 135-152, June.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan, 1999. "Cumulative Effects of Labor Market Distortions in a Developing Country," Working Paper Series 520, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Jan 2001.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Marjit, Sugata, 2003. "Economic reform and informal wage--a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 371-378, October.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukherjee, Ujjaini, 2002.
"Removal of protectionism, foreign investment and welfare in a model of informal sector,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 101-116, January.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Ujjaini Mukherjee, 2005. "Removal Of Protectionism, Foreign Investment And Welfare In A Model Of Informal Sector," International Trade 0511009, EconWPA.
- Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata, 2001. "Informal sector in general equilibrium: welfare effects of trade policy reforms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 289-300, July.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Labour Market Distortion, Technology Transfer And Gainful Effects Of Foreign Capital," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 73(2), pages 214-227, March.
- Carruth, Alan A. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1981. "The determination of union and non-union wage rates," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 285-302.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee, 2015.
"Input Trade Liberalisation and Wage-inequality with Non-traded Goods,"
2015-05, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee, 2015. "Input Trade Liberalisation and Wage-inequality with Non-traded Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 5472, CESifo Group Munich.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee, 2016. "Opening the Pandora's Box – Liberalised Input Trade and Wage Inequality with Non-traded Goods and Segmented Unskilled Labour Markets," Discussion Papers 2016-15, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2016.
"Technology, trade and ‘urban poor’ in a general equilibrium model with segmented domestic factor markets,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 400-416.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee, 2016. "Technology, Trade and ‘Urban Poor’ in a General Equilibrium Model with Segmented Domestic Factor Markets," Discussion Papers 2016-10, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Mitra, Sudeshna & Gupta, Kausik, 2017. "Liberalization and Welfare Conditions of a Developing Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 85230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011.
"Recession in the skilled sector and implications for informal wage,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 158-163, September.
- Marjit, Sugata & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Kar, Saibal, 2009. "Recession in the Skilled Sector and Implications for Informal Wage," MPRA Paper 18003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:24:y:2007:i:3:p:380-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.