The determination of union and non-union wage rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saha, Sarani & Roy, Poulomi & Kar, Saibal, 2014.
"Public and private sector jobs, unreported income and consumption gap in India: Evidence from micro-data,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 285-300.
- Kar, Saibal & Roy, Poulomi & Saha, Sarani, 2012. "Public and Private Sector Jobs, Unreported Income and Consumption Gap in India: Evidence from Micro-Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6404, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 2007.
"Economic liberalization and wage inequality in the presence of labour market imperfection,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 592-603.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Shigemi Yabuuchi, 2005. "Economic Liberalization And Wage Inequality In The Presence Of Labour Market Imperfection," International Trade 0510008, EconWPA.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:1:p:86-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sugata Marjit & Saibal Kar & Dibyendu Sundar Maiti, 2009.
"Labor Market Reform And Poverty – The Role Of Informal Sector,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: New And Enduring Themes In Development Economics, chapter 11, pages 229-240
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Maiti, Dibyendu, 2008. "Labor market reform and poverty – the role of informal sector," MPRA Paper 23999, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Marjit, Sugata & Ghosh, Sudeep & Biswas, Amit, 2007. "Informality, corruption and trade reform," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 777-789, September.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini, 2009. "Revisiting the Informal Sector: A General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 52135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid, 2014. "Reform, Informal Sector and Extortion," MPRA Paper 58555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjit, Sugata, 2003. "Economic reform and informal wage--a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 371-378, October.
- Marjit, Sugata & Maiti, Dibyendu S., 2005. "Globalization, Reform and the Informal Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Suguta Marjit & Saibal Kar, 2007. "The Urban Informal Sector and Poverty: Effects of Trade Reform and Capital Mobility in India," Working Papers MPIA 2007-09, PEP-MPIA.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011.
"Recession in the skilled sector and implications for informal wage,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 158-163, September.
- Marjit, Sugata & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Kar, Saibal, 2009. "Recession in the Skilled Sector and Implications for Informal Wage," MPRA Paper 18003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Acharyya, Rajat, 2007. "Agricultural prospects and informal wage in general equilibrium," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 380-385, May.
- Yabuuchi, Shigemi & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2007. "International migration of labour and skilled-unskilled wage inequality in a developing economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 128-137, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:16:y:1981:i:2:p:285-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.