The budgeting and economic consequences of ageing in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Roel Beetsma, 2001. "The Budgeting and Economic Consequences of Ageing in The Netherlands," CESifo Working Paper Series 630, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1991.
"Generational Accounts: A Meaningful Alternative to Deficit Accounting,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 5, pages 55-110
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1991. "Generational Accounts - A Meaningful Alternative to Deficit Accounting," NBER Working Papers 3589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1991. "Generational accounts: a meaningful alternative to deficit accounting," Working Paper 9103, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Miles, David, 1999.
"Modelling the Impact of Demographic Change upon the Economy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(452), pages 1-36, January.
- Miles, David K, 1997. "Modelling the Impact of Demographic Change Upon the Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165, May.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Robert P. Hagemann & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 1989. "The Economic Dynamics of an Ageing Population: The Case of Four OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 62, OECD Publishing.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz & Willi Leibfritz, 1999.
"An International Comparison of Generational Accounts,"
NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 73-102
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1998. "An International Comparison of Generational Accounts," NBER Working Papers 6447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broer, D Peter & Westerhout, Ed W M T & Bovenberg, A Lans, 1994.
" Taxation, Pensions and Saving in a Small Open Economy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(3), pages 403-424.
- Broer, D.P. & Westerhout, E.W.M.T. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1994. "Taxation, pension and saving in a small open economy," Other publications TiSEM 667e0603-e83e-4340-aad4-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Straub, Martin, 1993.
"Welfare effects of unfunded pension systems when labor supply is endogenous,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 77-91, January.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Straub, Martin, 1991. "Welfare effects of unfunded pension systems when labor supply is endogenous," Discussion Papers, Series I 252, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Bernd Raffelhüschen, 1993. "Funding social security through Pareto-optimal conversion policies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 105-131, December.
- Cardarelli, Roberto & Sefton, James & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 2000. "Generational Accounting in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(467), pages 547-574, November.
- Dave Turner & Claude Giorno & Alain de Serres & Ann Vourc'h & Pete Richardson, 1998. "The Macroeconomic Implications of Ageing in a Global Context," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 193, OECD Publishing.
- Kapteyn, Arie & de Vos, Klaas, 1998. "Social Security and Labor-Force Participation in the Netherlands," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 164-167, May.
- David M. Cutler & James M. Poterba & Louise M. Sheiner & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "An Aging Society: Opportunity or Challenge?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(1), pages 1-74.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Benjamin R. Page & John Sturrock, 1999. "Generational Accounts for the United States: An Update," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 489-518 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:harver:1490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Gruber & David Wise, 1997. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Introduction and Summary of Papers by..," NBER Working Papers 6134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fehr, Hans & Habermann, Christian, 2006.
"Pension reform and demographic uncertainty: the case of Germany,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 69-90, March.
- Habermann, Christian & Fehr, Hans, 2003. "Pension Reform and Demographic Uncertainty: The Case of Germany," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 47, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Nabli, Mustapha K. & Yousef, Tarik & Jensen, Henning Tarp, 2007.
"Labor market reforms, growth, and unemployment in labor-exporting countries in the Middle East and North Africa,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 277-309.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Nabli, Mustapha K. & Yousef, Tarik & Jensen, Henning Tarp, 2004. "Labor market reforms, growth, and unemployment in labor-exporting countries in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3328, The World Bank.
- Seth G. Benzell & Eugene Goryunov & Maria Kazakova & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Guillermo LaGarda & Kristina Nesterova & Andrey Zubarev, 2015.
"Simulating Russia’s and Other Large Economies’ Challenging and Interconnected Transitions,"
NBER Working Papers
21269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benzell, Seth G. & Goryunov, Eugene & Kazakova, Marija & Kotlikoff, Laurence J. & LaGarda, Guillermo & Nesterova, Kristina & Zubarev, Andrey, 2015. "Simulating Russia’S And Other Large Economies’ Challenging And Interconnected Transitions," EconStor Preprints 121939, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Kim Massey Heide & Erling Holmøy & Ingeborg Foldøy Solli & Birger Strøm, 2006. "A welfare state funded by nature and OPEC. A guided tour on Norway's path from an exceptionally impressive to an exceptionally strained fiscal position," Discussion Papers 464, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ralitza Dimova & François-Charles Wolff, 2011.
"Do downward private transfers enhance maternal labor supply? Evidence from around Europe,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(3), pages 911-933, July.
- Dimova, Ralitza & Wolff, François-Charles, 2006. "Do Downward Private Transfers Enhance Maternal Labor Supply? Evidence from around Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2469, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralitza Dimova & François-Charles Wolff, 2009. "Do downward private transfers enhance maternal labor supply ? Evidence from around Europe," Working Papers hal-00418766, HAL.
- Dennis Fredriksen & Nils Martin Stølen, 2005. "Effects of demographic development, labour supply and pension reforms on the future pension burden," Discussion Papers 418, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Hans FEHR, "undated". "Pension Reform with Variable Retirment Age," EcoMod2010 259600055, EcoMod.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fehr, Hans, 2016. "CGE modeling social security reforms," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 475-494.
- Jokisch, Sabine & Halder, Gitte & Fehr, Hans, 2004. "A Simulation Model for the Demographic Transition in Germany: Data Requirements, Model Structure and Calibration," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 48, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Erling Holmøy, 2007. "Fiscal sustainability: Must the problem be diminished before we can see it?," Discussion Papers 499, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Härtl, Klaus & Leite, Duarte & Ludwig, Alexander, 2018. "Endogenous retirement behavior of heterogeneous households under pension reforms," SAFE Working Paper Series 221, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Koka, Katerina & Kosempel, Stephen, 2014.
"A life-cycle analysis of ending mandatory retirement,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 57-66.
- Katerina Koka & Stephen Kosempel, 2013. "A life-cycle analysis of ending mandatory retirement," Working Papers 1312, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Mario Catalan & Nicolas E Magud, 2012. "A Tradeoff between the Output and Current Account Effects of Pension Reform," IMF Working Papers 12/283, International Monetary Fund.
- Erling Holmøy & Kyrre Stensnes, 2008. "Will the Norwegian pension reform reach its goals? An integrated micro-macro assessment," Discussion Papers 557, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kallweit Manuel, 2009. "Rentenreform und Rentenzugangsentscheidung – Eine numerische Gleichgewichtsanalyse / Pension Reform and Endogenous Retirement – a Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 229(4), pages 426-449, August.
- Jochem de Bresser & Raquel Fonseca & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2016. "Retirement Behavior in the U.S. and Europe," Cahiers de recherche 1609, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Holmøy, Erling & Strøm, Birger, 2013. "Computable General Equilibrium Assessments of Fiscal Sustainability in Norway," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Fehr, Hans & Halder, Gitte & Jokisch, Sabine & Kotlikoff, Laurence J., 2003. "A simulation model for the demographic transition in the OECD: Data requirements, model structure and calibration," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 45, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- François-Charles Wolff & Ralitza Dimova, 2006. "How Do Migrants Care for Their Elderly Parents? Time, Money and Location," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(V), pages 123-130.
- Dennis Fredriksen & Erling Holmøy & Birger Strøm & Nils Martin Stølen, 2015. "Fiscal effects of the Norwegian pension reform. A micro-macro assessment," Discussion Papers 821, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Westerhout, Ed, 2018. "Paying for the Ageing Crisis : Who, How and When?," Discussion Paper 2018-001, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Erling Holmøy, 2006. "Real appreciation as an automatic channel for redistribution of increased government non-tax revenue," Discussion Papers 471, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Seth G. Benzell & Eugene Goryunov & Maria Kazakova & Guillermo Lagarda & Kristina Nesterova & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, "undated". "Simulating Russiaâ€™s and Other Large Economiesâ€™ Challenging and Interconnected Transitions," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-274, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:openec:v:28:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11079-016-9429-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:20:y:2003:i:5:p:987-1013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.