Note on Goodwin's 1951 nonlinear accelerator model with an investment delay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sasakura, Kazuyuki, 1996. "The business cycle model with a unique stable limit cycle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1763-1773.
- Yoshida, Hiroyuki & Asada, Toichiro, 2007. "Dynamic analysis of policy lag in a Keynes-Goodwin model: Stability, instability, cycles and chaos," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 441-469, March.
- Grasman, Johan & Wentzel, Jolanda J., 1994. "Co-existence of a limit cycle and an equilibrium in Kaldor's business cycle model and its consequences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 369-377, August.
- Hommes, Cars H., 1993. "Periodic, almost periodic and chaotic behaviour in Hicks' non-linear trade cycle model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 391-397.
- Puu, Tonu, 1986. "Multiplier-accelerator models revisited," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 81-95, February.
- Hommes, Cars H., 1995. "A reconsideration of Hicks' non-linear trade cycle model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 435-459, December.
- Matsumoto, Akio, 1997. "A non-linear macro model of endogenous inventory oscillations," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 101-129, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matsumoto, Akio & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2015. "Nonlinear multiplier–accelerator model with investment and consumption delays," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-9.
More about this item
KeywordsFixed time delay Continuously distributed time delay S-shaped investment function Coexistence of multiple limit cycles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:33:y:2009:i:4:p:832-842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.