Hicks’ trade cycle revisited: cycles and bifurcations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnold Heertje & Peter Heemeijer, 2002. "On the Origin of Samuelson's Multiplier-Accelerator Model," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 34(1), pages 207-218, Spring.
- Hommes, Cars H., 1995. "A reconsideration of Hicks' non-linear trade cycle model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 435-459, December.
- James J. Duesenberry, 1950. "Hicks on the Trade Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 464-476.
- Hommes, Cars H., 1993. "Periodic, almost periodic and chaotic behaviour in Hicks' non-linear trade cycle model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 391-397.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tramontana, Fabio & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu, 2009.
"Cournot duopoly when the competitors operate multiple production plants,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 250-265, January.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & T?nu Puu, 2008. "Cournot Duopoly when the Competitors Operate Multiple Production Plants," Working Papers 0809, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Puu, Tonu & Gardini, Laura & Sushko, Irina, 2005. "A Hicksian multiplier-accelerator model with floor determined by capital stock," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 331-348, March.
- Zhusubaliyev, Zhanybai T. & Soukhoterin, Evgeniy & Mosekilde, Erik, 2007. "Quasiperiodicity and torus breakdown in a power electronic dc/dc converter," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 73(6), pages 364-377.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycle models; Piecewise-linear maps; Tongues of periodicity; Bifurcation diagram;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:63:y:2003:i:6:p:505-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.