A Hicksian multiplier-accelerator model with floor determined by capital stock
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallegati, M. & Gardini, L. & Puu, T. & Sushko, I., 2003. "Hicks’ trade cycle revisited: cycles and bifurcations," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 505-527.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tramontana, Fabio & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu, 2009.
"Cournot duopoly when the competitors operate multiple production plants,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 250-265, January.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & T?nu Puu, 2008. "Cournot Duopoly when the Competitors Operate Multiple Production Plants," Working Papers 0809, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Fausto Cavalli & Ahmad Naimzada & Nicol`o Pecora & Marina Pireddu, 2018. "Agents' beliefs and economic regimes polarization in interacting markets," Papers 1805.00387, arXiv.org.
- Cavalli, Fausto & Naimzada, Ahmad K. & Pecora, Nicolò, 2019.
"Complex interplay between monetary and fiscal policies in a real economy model,"
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 318-330.
- Fausto, Cavalli & Ahmad, Naimzada & Nicolò, Pecora, 2019. "Complex interplay between monetary and fiscal policies in a real economy model," Working Papers 409, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2019.
- Wegener, Michael & Westerhoff, Frank & Zaklan, Georg, 2009. "A Metzlerian business cycle model with nonlinear heterogeneous expectations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 715-720, May.
- Dal Forno, Arianna & Merlone, Ugo, 2013. "Border-collision bifurcations in a model of Braess paradox," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-18.
- Matsumoto, Akio & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2015. "Nonlinear multiplier–accelerator model with investment and consumption delays," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-9.
- Puu, Tonu, 2007. "The Hicksian trade cycle with floor and ceiling dependent on capital stock," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 575-592, February.
- Sushko, Iryna & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu, 2010. "Regular and chaotic growth in a Hicksian floor/ceiling model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 77-94, July.
- Frank Westerhoff, 2006. "Samuelson's multiplier-accelerator model revisited," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 89-92.
- Dalla, Eleni & Varelas, Erotokritos, 2016. "An economic model for the interpretation of business cycles and the efficiency of monetary policy," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 14(PA), pages 29-38.
- Tramontana, F. & Gardini, L. & Ferri, P., 2010.
"The dynamics of the NAIRU model with two switching regimes,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 681-695, April.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & Piero Ferri, 2010. "The dynamics of the NAIRU model with two switching regimes," Working Papers 1004, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Steven M. Fazzari & Pietro E. Ferri & Edward G. Greenberg & Anna Maria Variato, 2013. "Aggregate demand, instability, and growth," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Piero Ferri & Steve Fazzari & Edward Greenberg & Anna Variato, 2011. "Aggregate Demand, Harrod’s Instability and Fluctuations," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 209-220, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:56:y:2005:i:3:p:331-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.