The Hicksian trade cycle with floor and ceiling dependent on capital stock
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Puu, Tonu & Gardini, Laura & Sushko, Irina, 2005. "A Hicksian multiplier-accelerator model with floor determined by capital stock," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 331-348, March.
- Hommes, Cars H., 1993. "Periodic, almost periodic and chaotic behaviour in Hicks' non-linear trade cycle model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 391-397.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matsumoto, Akio & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2015. "Nonlinear multiplier–accelerator model with investment and consumption delays," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-9.
- Sushko, Iryna & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu, 2010. "Regular and chaotic growth in a Hicksian floor/ceiling model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 77-94, July.
- Ilias Kostarakos & Stelios Kotsios, 2017. "Feedback policy rules for government spending: an algorithmic approach," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 6(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Wegener, Michael & Westerhoff, Frank & Zaklan, Georg, 2009. "A Metzlerian business cycle model with nonlinear heterogeneous expectations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 715-720, May.
- Barbara Dluhosch, 2011. "European Economics at a Crossroads, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., Richard P. F. Holt, and David Colander," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 629-631, August.
- Dal Forno, Arianna & Merlone, Ugo, 2013. "Border-collision bifurcations in a model of Braess paradox," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-18.
- Dalla, Eleni & Varelas, Erotokritos, 2016. "An economic model for the interpretation of business cycles and the efficiency of monetary policy," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 14(PA), pages 29-38.
- Ilias Kostarakos & Stelios Kotsios, 2018. "Fiscal Policy Design in Greece in the Aftermath of the Crisis: An Algorithmic Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 51(4), pages 893-911, April.
- J. Barkley Rosser Jr & Richard P.F. Holt & David Colander, 2010. "European Economics at a Crossroads," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13585, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:31:y:2007:i:2:p:575-592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.