Regular and chaotic growth in a Hicksian floor/ceiling model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Puu, Tonu & Gardini, Laura & Sushko, Irina, 2005. "A Hicksian multiplier-accelerator model with floor determined by capital stock," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 331-348, March.
- Puu, Tonu, 2007. "The Hicksian trade cycle with floor and ceiling dependent on capital stock," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 575-592, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fausto Cavalli & Ahmad Naimzada & Nicol`o Pecora & Marina Pireddu, 2018. "Agents' beliefs and economic regimes polarization in interacting markets," Papers 1805.00387, arXiv.org.
- Ingrid Kubin & Laura Gardini, 2013.
"Border collision bifurcations in boom and bust cycles,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 811-829, September.
- Ingrid Kubin & Laura Gardini, 2012. "Border Collision Bifurcations in Boom and Bust Cycles," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp137, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kubin, Ingrid & Gardini, Laura, 2012. "Border Collision Bifurcations in Boom and Bust Cycles," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 137, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2013.
"Information stickiness on general equilibrium and endogenous cycles,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-43.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2012. "Information stickiness in general equilibrium and endogenous cycles," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cavalli, Fausto & Naimzada, Ahmad K. & Pecora, Nicolò, 2019.
"Complex interplay between monetary and fiscal policies in a real economy model,"
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 318-330.
- Fausto, Cavalli & Ahmad, Naimzada & Nicolò, Pecora, 2019. "Complex interplay between monetary and fiscal policies in a real economy model," Working Papers 409, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2019.
- Matsumoto, Akio & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2015. "Nonlinear multiplier–accelerator model with investment and consumption delays," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-9.
- Andrášik Ladislav, 2015. "Ergodic Axiom: The Ontological Mistakes in Economics," Creative and Knowledge Society, Sciendo, vol. 5(1), pages 47-65, July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:75:y:2010:i:1:p:77-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.