Classical thermodynamics and economic general equilibrium theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryant, J., 1982. "A thermodynamic approach to economics," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 36-50.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Judge, George, 2013. "An Information Theoretic Approach To Understanding The Micro Foundations of Macro Processes," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0hz5g3cj, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Sylvain Barde, 2009.
"The Google thought experiment: rationality, information and equilibrium in an exchange economy,"
Sciences Po publications
2009-34, Sciences Po.
- Sylvain Barde, 2009. "The Google thought experiment: rationality, information and equilibrium in an exchange economy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-34, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sylvain Barde, 2009. "The Google thought experiment: rationality, information and equilibrium in an exchange economy," Working Papers hal-01069373, HAL.
- Foley, Duncan K., 2010. "What's wrong with the fundamental existence and welfare theorems?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 115-131, August.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09hc01g3029 is not listed on IDEAS
- Friedrich Wagner, 2011. "Market clearing by maximum entropy in agent models of stock markets," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 6(2), pages 121-138, November.
- Thomas Friedrich, 2010. "The Transfer Space," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2013. "The ongoing history of economic conservation laws," MPRA Paper 68088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jangho Yang, 2017. "An Entropy-Constrained Model of Induced Technical Change with a Single Innovation Possibility Frontier," Working Papers 1714, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- David Slattery & Joseph Nellis & Kosta Josifidis & Alpar Losonc, 2013. "Neoclassical economics: science or neoliberal ideology?," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 313â€”326-3, December.
- Venkatasubramanian, Venkat & Luo, Yu & Sethuraman, Jay, 2015. "How much inequality in income is fair? A microeconomic game theoretic perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 435(C), pages 120-138.
- Karey Harrison, 2013. "Ontological Commitments of Ethics and Economics," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 2(1), pages 1-1, April.
- Victor M. Yakovenko & J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Colloquium: Statistical mechanics of money, wealth, and income," Papers 0905.1518, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Roma, Antonio & Pirino, Davide, 2009. "The extraction of natural resources: The role of thermodynamic efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2594-2606, August.
- Chiarella Carl & Di Guilmi Corrado, 2015. "The limit distribution of evolving strategies in financial markets," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(2), pages 137-159, April.
- Bicci, Alberto, 2016. "Limit order book and its modeling in terms of Gibbs Grand-Canonical Ensemble," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 463(C), pages 516-524.
- Caticha, Ariel & Golan, Amos, 2014. "An entropic framework for modeling economies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 408(C), pages 149-163.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Dhruv Raina & Kiran Sharma, 2016. "Can an interdisciplinary field contribute to one of the parent disciplines from which it emerged?," Papers 1605.08354, arXiv.org.
- Michele Catalano & Corrado Di Guilmi, 2016. "Uncertainty, rationality and complexity in a multi sectoral dynamic model: the Dynamic Stochastic Generalized Aggregation approach," CAMA Working Papers 2016-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Eric Smith & Duncan Foley & Benjamin Good, 2013. "Unhedgeable shocks and statistical economic equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 187-235, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:32:y:2008:i:1:p:7-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.