A Thermodynamic Approach to Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech52012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Eric & Foley, Duncan K., 2008. "Classical thermodynamics and economic general equilibrium theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 7-65, January.
- Foster, John, 2011.
"Energy, aesthetics and knowledge in complex economic systems,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 88-100.
- John Foster, 2010. "Energy, Aesthetics and Knowledge in Complex Economic Systems," Discussion Papers Series 404, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech82012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech72012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech22012 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Bryant, 2008. "Thermodynamics and the Economic Process," Working Papers ten62008, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
- Sollner, Fritz, 1997. "A reexamination of the role of thermodynamics for environmental economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 175-201, September.
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech12012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech32012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:228:y:2012:i:c:p:76-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech62012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julia Wlodarczyk, 2011. "Comparative Analysis Of The Course Of Business Cycles And Thermodynamic Cycles," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 6(1), pages 128-139, March.
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech92012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech42012 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Bryant, 2007. "A Thermodynamic Theory of Economics," Working Papers tefprv2007, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
More about this item
KeywordsThermodynamics; economics; Le Chatelier; entropy; utility; money; equilibrium; value; energy Publication Status: Published in Energy Economics; Vol. 4; No. 1; pp.36-50;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voc:wpaper:te1982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Bryant). General contact details of provider: http://www.vocat.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .