A Thermodynamic Approach to Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
Other versions of this item:
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech52012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Eric & Foley, Duncan K., 2008. "Classical thermodynamics and economic general equilibrium theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 7-65, January.
- Foster, John, 2011.
"Energy, aesthetics and knowledge in complex economic systems,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 88-100.
- John Foster, 2010. "Energy, Aesthetics and Knowledge in Complex Economic Systems," Discussion Papers Series 404, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech82012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech62012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julia Wlodarczyk, 2011. "Comparative Analysis Of The Course Of Business Cycles And Thermodynamic Cycles," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 6(1), pages 128-139, March.
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech72012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech92012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech42012 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Bryant, 2007. "A Thermodynamic Theory of Economics," Working Papers tefprv2007, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech22012 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Bryant, 2008. "Thermodynamics and the Economic Process," Working Papers ten62008, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
- Sollner, Fritz, 1997. "A reexamination of the role of thermodynamics for environmental economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 175-201, September.
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech12012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech32012 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voc:wpaper:te1982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Bryant)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed