Winding number criterion for existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in linear rational expectations models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexei Onatski & James H. Stock, 2000.
"Robust Monetary Policy Under Model Uncertainty in a Small Model of the U.S. Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
7490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexei Onatski & James H. Stock, 1999. "Robust monetary policy under model uncertainty in a small model of the U.S. economy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Onatski, Alexei & Stock, James H., 2002. "Robust Monetary Policy Under Model Uncertainty In A Small Model Of The U.S. Economy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 85-110, February.
- Alexei Onatski & Noah Williams, 2003.
"Modeling Model Uncertainty,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1087-1122, 09.
- Onatski, Alexei & Williams, Noah, 2002. "Modeling model uncertainty," Working Paper Series 0169, European Central Bank.
- Alexei Onatski & Noah Williams, 2002. "Modeling model uncertainty," Discussion Papers 0203-05, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Alexei Onatski & Noah Williams, 2003. "Modeling Model Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 9566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sims, Christopher A, 2002.
"Solving Linear Rational Expectations Models,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 20(1-2), pages 1-20, October.
- Christopher Sims, 2001. "Matlab Code for Solving Linear Rational Expectations Models," QM&RBC Codes 11, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1998.
"Solutions to Linear Rational Expectations Models: A Compact Exposition,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1998. "Solutions to linear rational expectations models: a compact exposition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 143-147, November.
- Boyd Iii, J.H. & Dotsey, M., 1990.
"Interest Rate Rules And Nominal Determinacy,"
RCER Working Papers
222, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-11, July.
- Broze, Laurence & Gouriéroux, Christian & Szafarz, Ariane, 1995.
"Solutions of multivariate Rational Expectations Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 229-257, February.
- Laurence Broze & Christian Gouriéroux & Ariane Szafarz, 1995. "Solutions of Multivariate Rational Expectations Models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/701, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Broze, L. & Gourieroux, C. & Szafarz, A., . "Solutions of multivariate rational expectations models," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1161, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- J. Tetlow, Robert & von zur Muehlen, Peter, 2001.
"Robust monetary policy with misspecified models: Does model uncertainty always call for attenuated policy?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 911-949, June.
- Robert J. Tetlow & Peter von zur Muehlen, 2000. "Robust monetary policy with misspecified models: does model uncertainty always call for attenuated policy?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anderson, Gary & Moore, George, 1985. "A linear algebraic procedure for solving linear perfect foresight models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-252.
- Binder, M. & Pesaran, H., 1996.
"Multivariate Linear Rational Expectations Models: Characterisation of the Nature of the Solutions and Their Fully Recursive Computation,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9619, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Binder & M. Hashem Pesaran, 1997. "GAUSS and Matlab codes for Multivariate Linear Rational Expectations Models: Characterization of the Nature of the Solutions and Their Fully Recursive Computation," QM&RBC Codes 73, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- King, Robert G & Watson, Mark W, 1998. "The Solution of Singular Linear Difference Systems under Rational Expectations," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1015-26, November.
- Zadrozny, Peter A., 1998. "An eigenvalue method of undetermined coefficients for solving linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1353-1373, August.
- Klein, Paul, 2000. "Using the generalized Schur form to solve a multivariate linear rational expectations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1405-1423, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:30:y:2006:i:2:p:323-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.