Multivariate Linear Rational Expectations Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Xu, T., 2011.
"Business Cycle Effects of Credit and Technology Shocks in a DSGE Model with Firm Defaults,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1159, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Xu, TengTeng, 2011. "Business Cycle Effects of Credit and Technology Shocks in a DSGE Model with Firm Defaults," IZA Discussion Papers 6027, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Hashem Pesaran & TengTeng Xu, 2011. "Business Cycle Effects of Credit and Technology Shocks in a DSGE Model with Firm Defaults," CESifo Working Paper Series 3609, CESifo Group Munich.
- Massimo Franchi & Paolo Paruolo, 2015. "Minimality of State Space Solutions of DSGE Models and Existence Conditions for Their VAR Representation," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 613-626, December.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2000. "Role of the Minimal State Variable Criterion," NBER Working Papers 7087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernd Funovits, 2014. "Implications of Stochastic Singularity in Linear Multivariate Rational Expectations Models," Vienna Economics Papers 1405, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Tan, Fei & Walker, Todd B., 2015. "Solving generalized multivariate linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 95-111.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1998.
"Solutions to linear rational expectations models: a compact exposition,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 143-147, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1998. "Solutions to Linear Rational Expectations Models: A Compact Exposition," NBER Technical Working Papers 0232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seonghoon Cho, 2016.
"Sufficient Conditions for Determinacy in a Class of Markov-Switching Rational Expectations Models,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 21, pages 182-200, July.
- Seonghoon Cho, 2015. "Online Appendix to "Sufficient Conditions for Determinacy in a Class of Markov-Switching Rational Expectations Models"," Technical Appendices 14-34, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Seonghoon Cho, 2015. "Code and data files for "Sufficient Conditions for Determinacy in a Class of Markov-Switching Rational Expectations Models"," Computer Codes 14-34, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Cologni, Alessandro & Manera, Matteo, 2013. "Exogenous oil shocks, fiscal policies and sector reallocations in oil producing countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 42-57.
- Alessandro Cologni & Matteo Manera, 2011. "Exogenous Oil Shocks, Fiscal Policy and Sector Reallocations in Oil Producing Countries," Working Papers 2011.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Binder, Michael & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2001. "Life-cycle consumption under social interactions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 35-83, January.
- Seonghoon Cho & Antonio Moreno, 2003. "A Structural Estimation and Interpretation of the New Keynesian Macro Model," Faculty Working Papers 14/03, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2016.
"The Linear Systems Approach to Linear Rational Expectations Models,"
875, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2016. "The linear systems approach to linear rational expectations models," Economics Working Papers 1511, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lan, Hong & Meyer-Gohde, Alexander, 2014. "Solvability of perturbation solutions in DSGE models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 366-388.
- Hong Lan & Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2012.
"Existence and Uniqueness of Perturbation Solutions to DSGE Models,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2012-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lan, Hong & Meyer-Gohde, Alexander, 2012. "Existence and Uniqueness of Perturbation Solutions in DSGE Models," Dynare Working Papers 14, CEPREMAP.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:13:y:1997:i:06:p:877-888_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.