Reducing the dimensionality of linear quadratic control problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ehlgen, Jurgen, 1999. "A Nonrecursive Solution Method for the Linear-Quadratic Optimal Control Problem with a Singular Transition Matrix," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 17-23, February.
- Mitchell, Douglas W., 2000. "An analytic Riccati solution for two-target discrete-time control," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 615-622, April.
- Amman, Hans M. & Neudecker, Heinz, 1997. "Numerical solutions of the algebraic matrix Riccati equation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 363-369.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985.
"Is Increased Price Flexibility Stabilizing?,"
NBER Working Papers
1686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Claar, 2006.
"Is the NAIRU more useful in forecasting inflation than the natural rate of unemployment?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(18), pages 2179-2189.
- Claar, Victor V, 2002. "Is the NAIRU More Useful in Forecasting Inflation than the Natural Rate of Unemployment?," MPRA Paper 14257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Binder, M. & Pesaran, H., 1996.
"Multivariate Linear Rational Expectations Models: Characterisation of the Nature of the Solutions and Their Fully Recursive Computation,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9619, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Binder & M. Hashem Pesaran, 1997. "GAUSS and Matlab codes for Multivariate Linear Rational Expectations Models: Characterization of the Nature of the Solutions and Their Fully Recursive Computation," QM&RBC Codes 73, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Volker Wieland, 1996.
"Learning by doing and the value of optimal experimentation,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
96-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wieland, Volker, 2000. "Learning by doing and the value of optimal experimentation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 501-534, April.
- Klein, Paul, 2000. "Using the generalized Schur form to solve a multivariate linear rational expectations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1405-1423, September.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-11, July.
- Zadrozny, Peter A., 1998. "An eigenvalue method of undetermined coefficients for solving linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1353-1373, August.
- Balvers, Ronald J & Cosimano, Thomas F, 1994. "Inflation Variability and Gradualist Monetary Policy," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 721-38, October.
- Anderson, Gary & Moore, George, 1985. "A linear algebraic procedure for solving linear perfect foresight models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-252.
- Binder, Michael & Pesaran, Hashem, 2000. "Solution of finite-horizon multivariate linear rational expectations models and sparse linear systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 325-346, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:31:y:2007:i:1:p:141-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.