Linear-Quadratic Optimization For Models With Rational Expectations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 3 (1999)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amman, Hans M. & Kendrick, David A. & Achath, Sudhakar, 1995. "Solving stochastic optimization models with learning and rational expectations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 9-13, April.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, December.
- Fair, Ray C & Taylor, John B, 1983.
"Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1169-85, July.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear RationalExpectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 564, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 1997.
"Computing the Steady State of Linear Quadratic Optimization Models with Rational Expectations,"
CARE Working Papers
9707, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
- Amman, Hans M. & Kendrick, David A., 1998. "Computing the steady state of linear quadratic optimization models with rational expectations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 185-191, February.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-91, June.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 1996. "The DUALI/DUALPC Software for Optimal Control Models: Introduction," CARE Working Papers 9602, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
- Anderson, Gary & Moore, George, 1985. "A linear algebraic procedure for solving linear perfect foresight models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-252.
- Amman, Hans M., 1990. "Implementing stochastic control software on supercomputing machines," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 265-279, May.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-11, July.
- Fisher, P. G. & Holly, S. & Hughes Hallett, A. J., 1986. "Efficient solution techniques for dynamic non-linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 139-145, June.
- Amman, Hans M. & Neudecker, Heinz, 1997. "Numerical solutions of the algebraic matrix Riccati equation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 363-369.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:3:y:1999:i:04:p:534-543_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.