Solutions of Multivariate Rational Expectations Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Broze, Laurence & Gouriéroux, Christian & Szafarz, Ariane, 1995. "Solutions of multivariate Rational Expectations Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 229-257, February.
- Broze, L. & Gourieroux, C. & Szafarz, A., 1995. "Solutions of multivariate rational expectations models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1161, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onatski, Alexei, 2006. "Winding number criterion for existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 323-345, February.
- Zadrozny, Peter A., 1998. "An eigenvalue method of undetermined coefficients for solving linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1353-1373, August.
- Bernd Funovits, 2014. "Implications of Stochastic Singularity in Linear Multivariate Rational Expectations Models," Vienna Economics Papers 1405, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Tan, Fei & Walker, Todd B., 2015. "Solving generalized multivariate linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 95-111.
- Binder, Michael & Pesaran, Hashem, 2000. "Solution of finite-horizon multivariate linear rational expectations models and sparse linear systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 325-346, March.
- Jones, John Bailey, 2002.
"Has fiscal policy helped stabilize the postwar U.S. economy?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 709-746, May.
- John Bailey Jones, 1999. "Has Fiscal Policy Helped Stabilize the Postwar U.S. Economy?," Discussion Papers 99-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- John Bailey Jones & Sohini Sahu, 2017.
"Transition accounting for India in a multi-sector dynamic general equilibrium model,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 299-339, November.
- John Bailey Jones & Sohini Sahu, 2008. "Transition Accounting for India in a Multi-Sector Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Papers 08-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2009.
"How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?,"
Working Papers CEB
09-048.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?," DULBEA Working Papers 10-01.RS., ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gary Anderson, 2008.
"Solving Linear Rational Expectations Models: A Horse Race,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 95-113, March.
- Gary S. Anderson, 2006. "Solving linear rational expectations models: a horse race," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2016.
"The Linear Systems Approach to Linear Rational Expectations Models,"
875, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2016. "The linear systems approach to linear rational expectations models," Economics Working Papers 1511, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .