Randomized quasi-Monte Carlo methods in pricing securities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyle, Phelim & Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Monte Carlo methods for security pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1267-1321, June.
- Tuffin Bruno, 1996. "On the use of low discrepancy sequences in Monte Carlo methods," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 295-320, December.
- den Haan, Wouter J & Marcet, Albert, 1990.
"Solving the Stochastic Growth Model by Parameterizing Expectations,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 31-34, January.
- Wouter Denhaan & Albert Marcet, 1990. "FORTRAN code for Simulation Parameterized Expecations Algorithm," QM&RBC Codes 57, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- S. Ninomiya & S. Tezuka, 1996. "Toward real-time pricing of complex financial derivatives," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-20.
- Jenny X. Li & Peter Winker, 2003.
"Time Series Simulation with Quasi Monte Carlo Methods,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1_2), pages 23-43, February.
- Jenny Li & Peter Winker, 2003. "Time Series Simulation with Quasi Monte Carlo Methods," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 23-43, February.
- Peter Winker & Jenny Li, 2000. "Time Series Simulation With Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 151, Society for Computational Economics.
- Li, J.X. & Winker, P., 2000. "Time Series Simulation With Quasi Monte Carlo Methods," Papers 9-00-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Tan, Ken Seng & Boyle, Phelim P., 2000. "Applications of randomized low discrepancy sequences to the valuation of complex securities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1747-1782, October.
- Corwin Joy & Phelim P. Boyle & Ken Seng Tan, 1996. "Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods in Numerical Finance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(6), pages 926-938, June.
- Spassimir H. Paskov & Joseph F. Traub, 1995. "Faster Valuation of Financial Derivatives," Working Papers 95-03-034, Santa Fe Institute.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Göggelmann, Klaus & Schellhorn, Martin & Winker, Peter, 1998. "Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods in Stochastic Simulations: An Application to Fiscal Policy Simulations using an Aggregate Disequilibrium Model of the West German Economy," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir K. Kaishev & Dimitrina S. Dimitrova, 2009. "Dirichlet Bridge Sampling for the Variance Gamma Process: Pricing Path-Dependent Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(3), pages 483-496, March.
- Joshi, Mark & Yang, Chao, 2011. "Fast delta computations in the swap-rate market model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 764-775, May.
- Jacob Lundgren & Yuri Shpolyanskiy, 2017. "Approaches to Asian Option Pricing with Discrete Dividends," Papers 1702.00994, arXiv.org.
- Beveridge, Christopher & Joshi, Mark & Tang, Robert, 2013. "Practical policy iteration: Generic methods for obtaining rapid and tight bounds for Bermudan exotic derivatives using Monte Carlo simulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1342-1361.
- Linlin Xu & Giray Ökten, 2015. "High-performance financial simulation using randomized quasi-Monte Carlo methods," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 1425-1436, August.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:152:y:2016:i:c:p:281-295 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2004:i:12:p:2399-2426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.