Time Series Simulation With Quasi Monte Carlo Methods
This paper compares quasi Monte Carlo methods, in particular so-called (t,m,s)-Nets, with classical Monte Carlo approaches for simulating econometric time-series.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neil R. Ericsson & Jaime R. Marquez, 1998.
"A framework for economic forecasting,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
626, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Franz, Wolfgang & Göggelmann, Klaus & Schellhorn, Martin & Winker, Peter, 1998. "Quasi - Monte Carlo Methods in Stochastic Simulations," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pensta:9-00-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.