Time Series Simulation With Quasi Monte Carlo Methods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jenny Li & Peter Winker, 2003. "Time Series Simulation with Quasi Monte Carlo Methods," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 23-43, February.
- Jenny X. Li & Peter Winker, 2003. "Time Series Simulation with Quasi Monte Carlo Methods," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1_2), pages 23-43, February.
- Peter Winker & Jenny Li, 2000. "Time Series Simulation With Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 151, Society for Computational Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil R. Ericsson & Jaime Marquez, 1998. "A framework for economic forecasting," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 1(Conferenc), pages 228-266.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Göggelmann, Klaus & Schellhorn, Martin & Winker, Peter, 1998. "Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods in Stochastic Simulations: An Application to Fiscal Policy Simulations using an Aggregate Disequilibrium Model of the West German Economy," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dag Kolsrud, 2008. "Stochastic Ceteris Paribus Simulations," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 21-43, February.
- Okten, Giray & Eastman, Warren, 2004. "Randomized quasi-Monte Carlo methods in pricing securities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2399-2426, December.
- Johannes Paha, 2010. "Simulation and Prosecution of a Cartel with Endogenous Cartel Formation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201007, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
KeywordsTIME SERIES ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pensta:9-00-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depsuus.html .