Toward real-time pricing of complex financial derivatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredrik Åkesson & John P. Lehoczky, 2000. "Path Generation for Quasi-Monte Carlo Simulation of Mortgage-Backed Securities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(9), pages 1171-1187, September.
- Ninomiya, Syoiti, 2003. "A new simulation scheme of diffusion processes: application of the Kusuoka approximation to finance problems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 479-486.
- Tsutomu Tamura, 2005. "Comparison of randomization techniques for low-discrepancy sequences in finance," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 12(3), pages 227-244, September.
- Okten, Giray & Eastman, Warren, 2004. "Randomized quasi-Monte Carlo methods in pricing securities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2399-2426, December.
- Eichler Andreas & Leobacher Gunther & Zellinger Heidrun, 2011. "Calibration of financial models using quasi-Monte Carlo," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 99-131, January.
- Masahiro Nishiba, 2013. "Pricing Exotic Options and American Options: A Multidimensional Asymptotic Expansion Approach," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 20(2), pages 147-182, May.
- Josh Lerner, 2000.
"Where Does State Street Lead? A First Look at Finance Patents, 1971-2000,"
NBER Working Papers
7918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josh Lerner, 2004. "Where Does State Street Lead? First Look at Finance Patents, 1971-2000," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000497, David K. Levine.
- Tan, Ken Seng & Boyle, Phelim P., 2000. "Applications of randomized low discrepancy sequences to the valuation of complex securities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1747-1782, October.
- Ninomiya Syoiti, 2003. "A partial sampling method applied to the Kusuoka approximation," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 27-38, January.
- Xiaoqun Wang & Ken Seng Tan, 2013. "Pricing and Hedging with Discontinuous Functions: Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods and Dimension Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(2), pages 376-389, July.
- Boyle, Phelim & Imai, Junichi & Tan, Ken Seng, 2008. "Computation of optimal portfolios using simulation-based dimension reduction," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 327-338, December.
- Boyle, Phelim & Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Monte Carlo methods for security pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1267-1321, June.
- Gerstner, Thomas & Griebel, Michael & Holtz, Markus, 2009. "Efficient deterministic numerical simulation of stochastic asset-liability management models in life insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 434-446, June.
More about this item
Keywordslow-discrepancy sequences; generalized Niederreiter sequences; Faure sequences; Sobol' sequences; financial derivatives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:3:y:1996:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .