Fast delta computations in the swap-rate market model
We develop an efficient algorithm to implement the adjoint method that computes sensitivities of an interest rate derivative to different underlying rates in the co-terminal swap-rate market model. The order of computation per step of the new method is shown to be proportional to the number of rates times the number of factors, which is the same as the order in the LIBOR market model.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boyle, Phelim & Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Monte Carlo methods for security pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1267-1321, June.
- Joshi, Mark S. & Liesch, Lorenzo, 2007. "Effective Implementation of Generic Market Models," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 453-473, November.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- S. Galluccio & J.-M. Ly & Z. Huang & O. Scaillet, 2007.
"Theory And Calibration Of Swap Market Models,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 111-141.
- S.Galluccio & Z. Huang & J.-M. Ly & O. Scaillet, 2005. "Theory and Calibration of Swap Market Models," FAME Research Paper Series rp107, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Okten, Giray & Eastman, Warren, 2004. "Randomized quasi-Monte Carlo methods in pricing securities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2399-2426, December.
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G¸atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
- Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Pricing American-style securities using simulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1323-1352, June.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Joshi, Mark & Yang, Chao, 2011. "Efficient greek estimation in generic swap-rate market models," Algorithmic Finance, IOS Press, vol. 1(1), pages 17-33. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)