Sensitivities for Bermudan options by regression methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Denis Belomestny & Grigori Milstein & John Schoenmakers, 2007. "Sensitivities for Bermudan Options by Regression Methods," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyle, Phelim & Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Monte Carlo methods for security pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1267-1321, June.
- Denis Belomestny & Grigori Milstein & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2009.
"Regression methods in pricing American and Bermudan options using consumption processes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 315-327.
- Denis Belomestny & Grigori N. Milstein & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2006. "Regression methods in pricing American and Bermudan options using consumption processes," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Anastasia Kolodko & John Schoenmakers, 2006. "Iterative construction of the optimal Bermudan stopping time," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Denis Belomestny & Grigori Milstein, 2006. "Adaptive Simulation Algorithms for Pricing American and Bermudian Options by Local Analysis of Financial Market," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-038, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Denis Belomestny, 2009. "Pricing Bermudan options using nonparametric regression: optimal rates of convergence for lower estimates," Papers 0907.5599, arXiv.org.
- Joerg Kampen & Anastasia Kolodko & John Schoenmakers, 2008. "Monte Carlo Greeks for financial products via approximative transition densities," Papers 0807.1213, arXiv.org.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 2002. "Monte Carlo valuation of American options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 271-286.
- Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Pricing American-style securities using simulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1323-1352, June.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner Hürlimann, 2012. "Valuation of fixed and variable rate mortgages: binomial tree versus analytical approximations," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 35(2), pages 171-202, November.
- Volodymyr Perederiy, 2007. "Kombinierte Liquiditäts- und Solvenzkennzahlen und ein darauf basierendes Insolvenzprognosemodell für deutsche GmbHs," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-060, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:269:y:2015:i:c:p:412-431 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican and Bermudan options; Optimal stopping times; Monte Carlo simulation; Deltas; Conditional probabilistic representations; Regression methods; C15; C61;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:decfin:v:33:y:2010:i:2:p:117-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.