True Upper Bounds For Bermudan Products Via Non-Nested Monte Carlo
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leif Andersen & Mark Broadie, 2004. "Primal-Dual Simulation Algorithm for Pricing Multidimensional American Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1222-1234, September.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 113-147.
- Jérôme Detemple & René Garcia & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2005. "Asymptotic Properties of Monte Carlo Estimators of Derivatives," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(11), pages 1657-1675, November.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Carriere, Jacques F., 1996. "Valuation of the early-exercise price for options using simulations and nonparametric regression," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 19-30, December.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:09:y:2006:i:04:n:s0219024906003652 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin B. Haugh & Leonid Kogan, 2004. "Pricing American Options: A Duality Approach," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 52(2), pages 258-270, April.
- Anastasia Kolodko & John Schoenmakers, 2006. "Iterative construction of the optimal Bermudan stopping time," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Nan Chen & Paul Glasserman, 2007. "Additive and multiplicative duals for American option pricing," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 153-179, April.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 2002. "Monte Carlo valuation of American options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 271-286.
- Bender, Christian & Denk, Robert, 2007. "A forward scheme for backward SDEs," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(12), pages 1793-1812, December.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Lelong, 2016. "Dual pricing of American options by Wiener chaos expansion," Working Papers hal-01299819, HAL.
- Jérôme Detemple, 2014. "Optimal Exercise for Derivative Securities," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 459-487, December.
- Vijay V. Desai & Vivek F. Farias & Ciamac C. Moallemi, 2012. "Pathwise Optimization for Optimal Stopping Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(12), pages 2292-2308, December.
- John Schoenmakers & Junbo Huang & Jianing Zhang, 2011. "Optimal dual martingales, their analysis and application to new algorithms for Bermudan products," Papers 1111.6038, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- J'er^ome Lelong, 2016. "Pricing American options using martingale bases," Papers 1604.03317, arXiv.org.
- Christian Bender & Nikolaus Schweizer & Jia Zhuo, 2013. "A primal-dual algorithm for BSDEs," Papers 1310.3694, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Denis Belomestny & Stefan Hafner & Mikhail Urusov, 2016. "Regression-based complexity reduction of the dual nested Monte Carlo methods," Papers 1611.06344, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- repec:kap:apfinm:v:24:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10690-017-9226-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Schoenmakers, 2012. "A pure martingale dual for multiple stopping," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 319-334, April.
- Secomandi, Nicola & Seppi, Duane J., 2014. "Real Options and Merchant Operations of Energy and Other Commodities," Foundations and Trends(R) in Technology, Information and Operations Management, now publishers, vol. 6(3-4), pages 161-331, July.
- Maximilian Mair & Jan Maruhn, 2013. "On the primal-dual algorithm for callable Bermudan options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 79-110, April.
- Beveridge, Christopher & Joshi, Mark & Tang, Robert, 2013. "Practical policy iteration: Generic methods for obtaining rapid and tight bounds for Bermudan exotic derivatives using Monte Carlo simulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1342-1361.
- Jin, Xing & Yang, Cheng-Yu, 2016. "Efficient estimation of lower and upper bounds for pricing higher-dimensional American arithmetic average options by approximating their payoff functions," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 65-77.
- Helin Zhu & Fan Ye & Enlu Zhou, 2013. "Fast Estimation of True Bounds on Bermudan Option Prices under Jump-diffusion Processes," Papers 1305.4321, arXiv.org.
- Denis Belomestny & John Schoenmakers & Fabian Dickmann, 2013. "Multilevel dual approach for pricing American style derivatives," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 717-742, October.
- Kohler Michael & Krzyzak Adam & Walk Harro, 2009. "Upper bounds for Bermudan options on Markovian data using nonparametric regression and a reduced number of nested Monte Carlo steps," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 26(4), pages 275-288, July.
- Nicholas Andrew Yap Swee Guan, 2015. "Regression and Convex Switching System Methods for Stochastic Control Problems with Applications to Multiple-Exercise Options," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 26.
- Wang, Chuan-Ju & Kao, Ming-Yang, 2016. "Optimal search for parameters in Monte Carlo simulation for derivative pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 683-690.
- Joshi, Mark & Tang, Robert, 2014. "Effective sub-simulation-free upper bounds for the Monte Carlo pricing of callable derivatives and various improvements to existing methodologies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 25-45.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:19:y:2009:i:1:p:53-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.