A pure martingale dual for multiple stopping
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 16 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/mathematics/quantitative+finance/journal/780/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leif Andersen & Mark Broadie, 2004. "Primal-Dual Simulation Algorithm for Pricing Multidimensional American Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1222-1234, September.
- Christian Bender, 2011. "Dual pricing of multi-exercise options under volume constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26, January.
- René Carmona & Nizar Touzi, 2008. "Optimal Multiple Stopping And Valuation Of Swing Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 239-268.
- Patrick Jaillet & Ehud I. Ronn & Stathis Tompaidis, 2004. "Valuation of Commodity-Based Swing Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(7), pages 909-921, July.
- Denis Belomestny & Christian Bender & John Schoenmakers, 2009. "True Upper Bounds For Bermudan Products Via Non-Nested Monte Carlo," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 53-71.
- Christian Bender & Anastasia Kolodko & John Schoenmakers, 2008. "Enhanced policy iteration for American options via scenario selection," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 135-146.
- Kolodko A. & Schoenmakers J., 2004. "Upper Bounds for Bermudan Style Derivatives," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3-4), pages 331-343, December.
- Anastasia Kolodko & John Schoenmakers, 2006. "Iterative construction of the optimal Bermudan stopping time," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 27-49, 01.
- Nan Chen & Paul Glasserman, 2007. "Additive and multiplicative duals for American option pricing," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 153-179, April.
- Denis Belomestny & Grigori Milstein & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2009.
"Regression methods in pricing American and Bermudan options using consumption processes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 315-327.
- Denis Belomestny & Grigori N. Milstein & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2006. "Regression methods in pricing American and Bermudan options using consumption processes," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- N. Meinshausen & B. M. Hambly, 2004. "Monte Carlo Methods For The Valuation Of Multiple-Exercise Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 557-583.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 2002. "Monte Carlo valuation of American options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 271-286.
- Denis Belomestny & Grigori N. Milstein, 2006. "Monte Carlo Evaluation Of American Options Using Consumption Processes," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(04), pages 455-481.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:16:y:2012:i:2:p:319-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.