Monte Carlo Methods For The Valuation Of Multiple-Exercise Options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:apfinm:v:24:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10690-017-9226-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finlet:v:22:y:2017:i:c:p:233-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:18:y:2015:i:05:n:s0219024915500326 is not listed on IDEAS
- N. Aleksandrov & B. Hambly, 2010. "A dual approach to multiple exercise option problems under constraints," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 71(3), pages 503-533, June.
- Jain, Shashi & Roelofs, Ferry & Oosterlee, Cornelis W., 2013. "Valuing modular nuclear power plants in finite time decision horizon," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 625-636.
- repec:spr:compst:v:71:y:2010:i:3:p:503-533 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aleksandrov, Nikolay & Espinoza, Raphael & Gyurkó, Lajos, 2013.
"Optimal oil production and the world supply of oil,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1248-1263.
- Nikolay Aleksandrov & Raphael Espinoza & Lajos Gyurko, 2012. "Optimal Oil Production and the World Supply of Oil," OxCarre Working Papers 092, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Nikolay Aleksandrov & lajos Gyurko & Raphael A Espinoza, 2012. "Optimal Oil Production and the World Supply of Oil," IMF Working Papers 12/294, International Monetary Fund.
- John Schoenmakers, 2012. "A pure martingale dual for multiple stopping," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 319-334, April.
- Christian Bender & John Schoenmakers & Jianing Zhang, 2011. "Dual representations for general multiple stopping problems," Papers 1112.2638, arXiv.org.
- Tim Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki & Hongzhong Zhang, 2015. "Optimal Multiple Stopping with Negative Discount Rate and Random Refraction Times under Levy Models," Papers 1505.07313, arXiv.org.
- Secomandi, Nicola & Seppi, Duane J., 2014. "Real Options and Merchant Operations of Energy and Other Commodities," Foundations and Trends(R) in Technology, Information and Operations Management, now publishers, vol. 6(3-4), pages 161-331, July.
- Tomáš Václavík & Andrea Klimešová, 2016. "Gas Swing Options: Introduction and Pricing using Monte Carlo Methods," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 15-32.
- Christian Bender, 2011. "Dual pricing of multi-exercise options under volume constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Kovacevic, Raimund M. & Pflug, Georg Ch., 2014. "Electricity swing option pricing by stochastic bilevel optimization: A survey and new approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 389-403.
- Cartea, Álvaro & Williams, Thomas, 2008.
"UK gas markets: The market price of risk and applications to multiple interruptible supply contracts,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 829-846, May.
- Alvaro Cartea & Thomas Williams, 2006. "UK Gas Markets: the Market Price of Risk and Applications to Multiple Interruptible Supply Contracts," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0608, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Christian Bender & Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2013. "A First-Order BSPDE for Swing Option Pricing," Papers 1305.3988, arXiv.org.
- Dahlgren, Eric & Leung, Tim, 2015.
"An optimal multiple stopping approach to infrastructure investment decisions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 251-267.
- Eric Dahlgren & Tim Leung, 2015. "An Optimal Multiple Stopping Approach to Infrastructure Investment Decisions," Papers 1502.00861, arXiv.org.
- Tiziano De Angelis & Yerkin Kitapbayev, 2014. "On the optimal exercise boundaries of swing put options," Papers 1407.6860, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Tim Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki & Hongzhong Zhang, 2015.
"An Analytic Recursive Method For Optimal Multiple Stopping: Canadization And Phase-Type Fitting,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(05), pages 1-31.
- Tim Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki & Hongzhong Zhang, 2015. "An analytic recursive method for optimal multiple stopping: Canadization and phase-type fitting," Papers 1505.07705, arXiv.org.
- Dai, Min & Kwok, Yue Kuen, 2008. "Optimal multiple stopping models of reload options and shout options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 2269-2290, July.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:09:y:2006:i:04:n:s0219024906003652 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soren Christensen & Albrecht Irle & Stephan Jurgens, 2012. "Optimal multiple stopping with random waiting times," Papers 1205.1966, arXiv.org.
- Alexander Boogert & Cyriel de Jong, 2007. "Gas Storage Valuation Using a Monte Carlo Method," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0704, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Pflug, Georg C. & Broussev, Nikola, 2009. "Electricity swing options: Behavioral models and pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1041-1050, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:14:y:2004:i:4:p:557-583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.