Optimal Limit Methods for Computing Sensitivities of
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. E. Stiglitz, 1999. "Introduction," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 28(3), pages 249-254, November.
- Joshi, Mark & Yang, Chao, 2011. "Fast delta computations in the swap-rate market model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 764-775, May.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman, 1996. "Estimating Security Price Derivatives Using Simulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 269-285, February.
- Heidergott, Bernd & Vazquez-Abad, Felisa J. & Volk-Makarewicz, Warren, 2008. "Sensitivity estimation for Gaussian systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 193-207, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David T. Frazier & Dan Zhu, 2017. "Derivative-Based Optimization with a Non-Smooth Simulated Criterion," Papers 1708.02365, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice Sensitivities; Monte-Carlo Greeks; Partial Proxy Simulation Scheme; Minimal Partial;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:1142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .