A Variance Reduction Technique Based on Integral Representations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2002. "A variance reduction technique based on integral representations," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(5), pages 362-369.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norbert Hofmann & Eckhard Platen & Martin Schweizer, 1992. "Option Pricing Under Incompleteness and Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 153-187.
- Corwin Joy & Phelim P. Boyle & Ken Seng Tan, 1996. "Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods in Numerical Finance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(6), pages 926-938, June.
- Norbert Hofmann & Eckhard Platen & Martin Schweizer, 1992.
"Option Pricing Under Incompleteness and Stochastic Volatility,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 153-187.
- N. Hofmann & E. Platen & M. Schweizer, 1992. "Option Pricing under Incompleteness and Stochastic Volatility," Discussion Paper Serie B 209, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Dwight Grant & Gautam Vora & David Weeks, 1997. "Path-Dependent Options: Extending the Monte Carlo Simulation Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(11), pages 1589-1602, November.
- Platen, Eckhard, 1995. "On weak implicit and predictor-corrector methods," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 69-76.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 113-147.
- Boyle, Phelim & Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Monte Carlo methods for security pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1267-1321, June.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Pricing American-style securities using simulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1323-1352, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2014. "A Monte Carlo Method using PDE Expansions for a Diversifed Equity Index Model," Research Paper Series 350, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Gao, Jiti, 2002. "Modeling long-range dependent Gaussian processes with application in continuous-time financial models," MPRA Paper 11973, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2003.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Eckhard Platen & Erik Schlögl, 2009. "Alternative Defaultable Term Structure Models," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 16(1), pages 1-31, March.
- repec:eee:matcom:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:125-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2006.
"Local volatility function models under a benchmark approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 197-206.
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2004. "Local Volatility Function Models under a Benchmark Approach," Research Paper Series 124, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
Keywordsmonte carlo method; variance reduction; stochastic volatility; heston model;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.