Employment cycles in search equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Peter A. Diamond, 1989. "The Aggregate Matching Function," NBER Working Papers 3175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diamond, Peter A, 1982. "Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 881-894, October.
- Boldrin, Michele & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1993. "A dynamic equilibrium model of search, production, and exchange," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(5-6), pages 723-758.
- Arthur J. Hosios, 1990. "On The Efficiency of Matching and Related Models of Search and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 279-298.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1988. "The Persistence and Indeterminacy of Unemployment in Search Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 810, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Sniekers, 2018.
"Persistence And Volatility Of Beveridge Cycles,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 59(2), pages 665-698, May.
- Sniekers, F.J.T., 2013. "Endogenous Beveridge cycles and the volatility of unemployment," CeNDEF Working Papers 13-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sniekers, F., 2016. "Persistence and volatility of Beveridge cycles," CeNDEF Working Papers 16-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sniekers, F., 2014. "Persistence and volatility of Beveridge cycles," CeNDEF Working Papers 14-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Tunisia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 04/360, International Monetary Fund.
- Sjur Didrik Flåm & Alf Erling Risa, 2003.
"Ability, Self-Confidence, and Search,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 159(3), pages 439-456, September.
- Flam, S.D. & Risa, A.E., 2001. "Ability, Self-confidence and Search," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1601, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Domenico Fanizza & Taline Koranchelian, 2005. "How Does Employment Protection Legislation Affect Unemployment in Tunisia? A Search Equilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 05/92, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:20:y:1996:i:5:p:879-904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.