Optimal investment, financing, and dividends : A stackelberg differential game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kort, P.M. & Jorgensen, S. & van Schijndel, G.J.C.T., 1989. "Optimal investment, financing and dividends : A Stackelberg differential game," Other publications TiSEM f8732288-14f7-4fe6-963e-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Joergensen, S. & Kort, P.M. & van Schijndel, G.J.C.T., 1987. "Optimal investment, financing and dividends : A Stackelberg differential game," Research Memorandum FEW 286, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"A Model of the Firm as a Stockholder-Employee Cooperative Game,"
Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 9, pages 141-142
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1980. "A Model of the Firm as a Stockholder-Employee Cooperative Game," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 600-610, September.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F & Stokey, Nancy L, 1985. "Oligopoly Extraction of a Common Property Natural Resource: The Importance of the Period of Commitment in Dynamic Games," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 161-173, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Gorder, Robert A. & Caputo, Michael R., 2010. "Envelope theorems for locally differentiable open-loop Stackelberg equilibria of finite horizon differential games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1123-1139, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:13:y:1989:i:3:p:339-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .