Illusory revenues: Import tariffs in resource-rich and aid-rich economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Collier & Anthony J Venables, 2008.
"Illusory Revenues: Tariffs in Resource-Rich and Aid-Rich Economies,"
OxCarre Working Papers
004, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Collier, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 2008. "Illusory Revenues: Tariffs in Resource-Rich and Aid-Rich Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 6729, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abe, Kenzo, 1992. "Tariff Reform in a Small Open Economy with Public Production," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(1), pages 209-222, February.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2012. "Can oil-led growth and structural change go hand in hand in Ghana? A multi-sector intertemporal general equilibrium assessment," Kiel Working Papers 1784, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Derek Kellenberg & Arik Levinson, 2016.
"Misreporting Trade: Tariff Evasion, Corruption, and Auditing Standards,"
NBER Working Papers
22593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Derek Kellenberg & Arik Levinson, 2017. "Misreporting Trade: Tariff Evasion, Corruption, and Auditing Standards," Working Papers gueconwpa~17-17-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Michele Ruta & Anthony J. Venables, 2012.
"International Trade in Natural Resources: Practice and Policy,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 331-352, August.
- Michele Ruta & Anthony J venables, 2012. "International Trade in Natural Resources: Practice and policy," OxCarre Working Papers 084, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ruta, Michele & Venables, Anthony J, 2012. "International trade in natural resources: Practice and policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8903, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruta, Michele & Venables, Anthony J., 2012. "International trade in natural resources: Practice and policy," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Michele Ruta & Anthony J. Venables, 2012. "International Trade in Natural Resources: Practice and Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3778, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden Siu Hung Yu, 2014. "Special Issue: Issues in Asia. Guest Editor: Laixun Zhao," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 195-202, May.
- Dora Benedek & Ernesto Crivelli & Sanjeev Gupta & Priscilla Muthoora, 2014.
"Foreign Aid and Revenue: Still a Crowding-Out Effect?,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 70(1), pages 67-96, March.
- Ernesto Crivelli & Sanjeev Gupta & Priscilla S Muthoora & Dora Benedek, 2012. "Foreign Aid and Revenue; Still a Crowding Out Effect?," IMF Working Papers 12/186, International Monetary Fund.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2011. "Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 366-420, June.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2014. "Can oil-led growth and structural change go hand in hand in Ghana?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 507-523.
More about this item
KeywordsAid Natural resources Import tariffs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:94:y:2011:i:2:p:202-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.