Debt relief and debt rescheduling : The optimal-contract approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1998.
"High real interest rates in the aftermath of disinflation: is it a lack of credibility?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 191-214, February.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Leonardo Leiderman, 1996. "High real interest rates in the aftermath of disinflation: is it a lack of credibility?," International Finance Discussion Papers 543, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kaminsky, G.L. & Leiderman, L., 1996. "High Real Interest Rates in the Aftermath of Disinflation: Is It a Lack of Credibility," Papers 8-96, Tel Aviv.
- Joshua Aizenman & Michael Gavin & Ricardo Hausmann, 2001.
"Optimal tax and debt policy with endogenously imperfect creditworthiness,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 367-395.
- Joshua Aizenman & Michael Gavin & Ricardo Hausmann, 1996. "Optimal Tax and Debt Policy with Endogenously Imperfect Creditworthiness," NBER Working Papers 5558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor & Joshua Aizenman, 1998.
"Contagion and Volatility with Imperfect Credit Markets,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 207-235, June.
- Joshua Aizenman & Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1997. "Contagion and Volatility with Imperfect Credit Markets," IMF Working Papers 97/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Joshua Aizenman, 1997. "Contagion and Volatility with Imperfect Credit Markets," NBER Working Papers 6080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Hausmann, Ricardo, 2000. "The impact of inflation on budgetary discipline," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 425-449, December.
- Hernandez-Trillo, Fausto, 1995. "A model-based estimation of the probability of default in sovereign credit markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 163-179, February.
- Welch, John H., 1996. "Capital flows and economic growth: Reflections on Latin America in the 1990s," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(Supplemen), pages 101-114.
- Gordon Menzies, 2000.
"Debt Forgiveness: The Case for Hyper-Incentive Contracts,"
Economics Series Working Papers
37, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Douglas Menzies, G., 2000. "Debt Forgiveness: the Case for Hyper-Incentive Contracts," Economics Series Working Papers 9937, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bernardo Guimaraes, 2011.
"Sovereign default: which shocks matter?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(4), pages 553-576, October.
- Bernardo Guimaraes, 2010. "Code files for "Sovereign default: which shocks matter?"," Computer Codes 09-166, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Bernardo Guimaraes, 2007.
"Optimal external debt and default,"
2007 Meeting Papers
104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guimaraes, Bernardo, 2008. "Optimal external debt and default," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3604, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bernardo Guimaraes, 2008. "Optimal External Debt and Default," CEP Discussion Papers dp0847, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Guimarães, Bernardo, 2007. "Optimal external debt and default," CEPR Discussion Papers 6035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:36:y:1991:i:1:p:5-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.