Code files for "Sovereign default: which shocks matter?"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2014. "Global value chains: surveying drivers and measures," Working Paper Series 1739, European Central Bank.
- Rubini, Loris, 2009.
"Innovation and the Elasticity of Trade Volumes to Tariff Reductions,"
21484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loris Rubini, 2010. "Innovation and the Elasticity of Trade Volumes to Tariff Reductions," 2010 Meeting Papers 570, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:pcz:alspcz:v:4:y:2010:i:1:p:186-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dalton, John, 2013. "A Theory of Just-in-Time and the Growth in Manufacturing Trade," MPRA Paper 48223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zymek, Robert, 2015.
"Factor proportions and the growth of world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 42-53.
- Robert Zymek, 2012. "Factor Proportions and the Growth of World Trade," ESE Discussion Papers 226, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Zymek, Robert, 2013. "Factor Proportions and the Growth of World Trade," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-77, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2013. "Market entry and trade weighted import costs," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(3), pages 982-1013, August.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng & Hsu, Kai-Wei, 2012.
"Reverse globalization: Does high oil price volatility discourage international trade?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1634-1643.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng & Hsu, Kai-Wei, 2012. "Reverse Globalization: Does High Oil Price Volatility Discourage International Trade?," MPRA Paper 36182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert C. Johnson & Guillermo Noguera, 2012. "Fragmentation and Trade in Value Added over Four Decades," NBER Working Papers 18186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Brishman, 2010. "The Rise of Vertical Specialization Trade," BEA Working Papers 0051, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Shiu-Sheng Chen and Kai-Wei Hsu, 2013. "Oil Price Volatility and Bilateral Trade," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Peter Egger & Sergey Nigai, 2015. "Energy Demand and Trade in General Equilibrium," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(2), pages 191-213, February.
- Alessandria, George & Choi, Horag, 2014.
"Do falling iceberg costs explain recent U.S. export growth?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 311-325.
- George Alessandria & Horag Choi, 2010. "Do falling iceberg costs explain recent U.S. export growth?," Working Papers 10-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- George Alessandria & Horag Choi, 2012. "Do falling iceberg costs explain recent U.S. export growth?," Working Papers 12-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Mariko Klasing & Petros Milionis & Robert Zymek, 2015. "Gravity across Space and Time," ESE Discussion Papers 265, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2013.
"International Supply Chains And The Volatility Of Trade,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(4), pages 2110-2124, October.
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2010. "International Supply Chains and the Volatility of Trade," BEA Working Papers 0059, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Rubini, Loris, 2014. "Innovation and the trade elasticity," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 32-46.
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2012. "The rise of vertical specialization trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 133-140.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2011.
"Oil Shocks through International Transport Costs: Evidence from U.S. Business Cycles,"
1105, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2011. "Oil shocks through international transport costs: evidence from U.S. business cycles," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 82, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:10:p:2097-2124 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2014. "Global Value Chains: Surveying Drivers, Measures and Impacts," Working Papers w201403, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:ccodes:09-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.