Fast kriging of large data sets with Gaussian Markov random fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Diggle & Søren Lophaven, 2006. "Bayesian Geostatistical Design," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(1), pages 53-64.
- Håvard Rue, 2001. "Fast sampling of Gaussian Markov random fields," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 325-338.
- Sara Sjöstedt-de Luna, 2003. "The Bootstrap and Kriging Prediction Intervals," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 175-192.
- E. E. Kammann & M. P. Wand, 2003. "Geoadditive models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(1), pages 1-18.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mühlenstädt, Thomas & Kuhnt, Sonja, 2011. "Kernel interpolation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 2962-2974, November.
- Axel Schaffer & Jan Rauland, 2011. "Regional efficiency in generating technological knowledge," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1108, European Regional Science Association.
- Montero, José-María & Fernández-Avilés, Gema, 2015. "Functional Kriging Prediction of Pollution Series: The Geostatistical Alternative for Spatially-fixed Data/Predicción de series de contaminación mediante kriging funcional. La alternativa geoestadísti," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 33, pages 145-179, Enero.
- Furrer, Reinhard & Bachoc, François & Du, Juan, 2016. "Asymptotic properties of multivariate tapering for estimation and prediction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 177-191.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:5:p:2331-2349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.