Bayesian Geostatistical Design
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qian Ren & Sudipto Banerjee, 2013. "Hierarchical Factor Models for Large Spatially Misaligned Data: A Low-Rank Predictive Process Approach," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 19-30, March.
- Hartman, Linda & Hossjer, Ola, 2008. "Fast kriging of large data sets with Gaussian Markov random fields," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2331-2349, January.
- Arbia, Giuseppe & Lafratta, Giovanni & Simeoni, Carla, 2007. "Spatial sampling plans to monitor the 3-D spatial distribution of extremes in soil pollution surveys," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 4069-4082, May.
- Sudipto Banerjee & Alan E. Gelfand & Andrew O. Finley & Huiyan Sang, 2008. "Gaussian predictive process models for large spatial data sets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(4), pages 825-848, September.
- Jo Eidsvik & Sara Martino & Håvard Rue, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian Inference in Spatial Generalized Linear Mixed Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Finley, Andrew O. & Sang, Huiyan & Banerjee, Sudipto & Gelfand, Alan E., 2009. "Improving the performance of predictive process modeling for large datasets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2873-2884, June.
- Elizabeth G. Ryan & Christopher C. Drovandi & James M. McGree & Anthony N. Pettitt, 2016. "A Review of Modern Computational Algorithms for Bayesian Optimal Design," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 84(1), pages 128-154, April.
- Eidsvik, Jo & Finley, Andrew O. & Banerjee, Sudipto & Rue, Håvard, 2012. "Approximate Bayesian inference for large spatial datasets using predictive process models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1362-1380.
- Borgoni, Riccardo & Radaelli, Luigi & Tritto, Valeria & Zappa, Diego, 2013. "Optimal reduction of a spatial monitoring grid: Proposals and applications in process control," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 407-419.
- Shengde Liang & Sudipto Banerjee & Bradley P. Carlin, 2009. "Bayesian Wombling for Spatial Point Processes," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 1243-1253, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:33:y:2006:i:1:p:53-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.