On spline estimators and prediction intervals in nonparametric regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yebin Cheng & Jan G. De Gooijer & Dawit Zerom, 2011.
"Efficient Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model,"
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics,
Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 38(1), pages 46-62, March.
- Cheng, Yebin & De Gooijer, Jan & Zerom, Dawit, 2009. "Efficient Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model," MPRA Paper 14388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yebin Cheng & Jan G. De Gooijer & Dawit Zerom, 2009. "Efficient Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-104/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thompson, Paul & Cai, Yuzhi & Moyeed, Rana & Reeve, Dominic & Stander, Julian, 2010. "Bayesian nonparametric quantile regression using splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1138-1150, April.
- Zhao, Shan & Wei, G. W., 2003. "Jump process for the trend estimation of time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 219-241, February.
- Holger Dette & Regine Scheder, 2011. "Estimation of additive quantile regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(2), pages 245-265, April.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Lee, Sokbae, 2005.
"Nonparametric Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1238-1249, December.
- Sokbae Lee & Joel L. Horowitz, 2004. "Nonparametric Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 721, Econometric Society.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2004. "Nonparametric estimation of an additive quantile regression model," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Holger Dette & Matthias Guhlich & Natalie Neumeyer, 2015. "Testing for additivity in nonparametric quantile regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 67(3), pages 437-477, June.
- Simila, Timo, 2006. "Self-organizing map visualizing conditional quantile functions with multidimensional covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 2097-2110, April.
- Holger Dette, 2013. "Comments on: An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 437-441, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:35:y:2000:i:1:p:67-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.