Jump process for the trend estimation of time series
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991.
"Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 141-220 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Perron, Pierre, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know about Unit Roots," Scholarly Articles 3374863, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Campbell, J.Y. & Perron, P., 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomics should know about unit roots," Papers 360, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Canova, Fabio, 1993.
"Detrending and Business Cycle Facts,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wen, Yi & Zeng, Bing, 1999. "A simple nonlinear filter for economic time series analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 151-160, August.
- Host, Gudmund, 1999. "Kriging by local polynomials," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 295-312, January.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- Marco Bianchi & Martin Boyle & Deirdre Hollingsworth, 1999. "A comparison of methods for trend estimation," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 103-109.
- Findley, David F, et al, 1998. "New Capabilities and Methods of the X-12-ARIMA Seasonal-Adjustment Program," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 127-52, April.
- Doksum, Kjell & Koo, Ja-Yong, 2000. "On spline estimators and prediction intervals in nonparametric regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 67-82, November.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1995.
"Measuring Business Cycles Approximate Band-Pass Filters for Economic Time Series,"
NBER Working Papers
5022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1999. "Measuring Business Cycles: Approximate Band-Pass Filters For Economic Time Series," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 575-593, November.
- Sims, Christopher A & Uhlig, Harald, 1991.
"Understanding Unit Rooters: A Helicopter Tour,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1591-99, November.
- Christopher A. Sims & Harald Uhlig, 1988. "Understanding unit rooters: a helicopter tour," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 4, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Canova, Fabio, 1998. "Detrending and business cycle facts: A user's guide," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 533-540, May.
- King, Robert G. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1993.
"Low frequency filtering and real business cycles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 207-231.
- Pollock, D. S. G., 2000. "Trend estimation and de-trending via rational square-wave filters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Keilegom, Ingrid Van & Akritas, Michael G. & Veraverbeke, Noel, 2001. "Estimation of the conditional distribution in regression with censored data: a comparative study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 487-500, February.
- Borra, Simone & Di Ciaccio, Agostino, 2002. "Improving nonparametric regression methods by bagging and boosting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 407-420, February.
- Ferreira, Eva & Nunez-Anton, Vicente & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan, 2000. "Semiparametric approaches to signal extraction problems in economic time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 315-333, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:42:y:2003:i:1-2:p:219-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.