Jump process for the trend estimation of time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferreira, Eva & Nunez-Anton, Vicente & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan, 2000. "Semiparametric approaches to signal extraction problems in economic time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 315-333, May.
- Wen, Yi & Zeng, Bing, 1999. "A simple nonlinear filter for economic time series analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 151-160, August.
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991.
"Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 141-220
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Perron, Pierre, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know about Unit Roots," Scholarly Articles 3374863, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots," NBER Technical Working Papers 0100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, J.Y. & Perron, P., 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomics should know about unit roots," Papers 360, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1999.
"Measuring Business Cycles: Approximate Band-Pass Filters For Economic Time Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 575-593, November.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1995. "Measuring Business Cycles Approximate Band-Pass Filters for Economic Time Series," NBER Working Papers 5022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "BKFILTER: RATS procedure to implement band pass filter using Baxter-King method," Statistical Software Components RTS00026, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Canova, Fabio, 1998. "Detrending and business cycle facts: A user's guide," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 533-540, May.
- Canova, Fabio, 1998. "Detrending and business cycle facts," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 475-512, May.
- Findley, David F, et al, 1998. "New Capabilities and Methods of the X-12-ARIMA Seasonal-Adjustment Program," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 127-152, April.
- Borra, Simone & Di Ciaccio, Agostino, 2002. "Improving nonparametric regression methods by bagging and boosting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 407-420, February.
- Sims, Christopher A & Uhlig, Harald, 1991.
"Understanding Unit Rooters: A Helicopter Tour,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1591-1599, November.
- Christopher A. Sims & Harald Uhlig, 1988. "Understanding unit rooters: a helicopter tour," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 4, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Host, Gudmund, 1999. "Kriging by local polynomials," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 295-312, January.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Marco Bianchi & Martin Boyle & Deirdre Hollingsworth, 1999. "A comparison of methods for trend estimation," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 103-109.
- Doksum, Kjell & Koo, Ja-Yong, 2000. "On spline estimators and prediction intervals in nonparametric regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 67-82, November.
- King, Robert G. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1993. "Low frequency filtering and real business cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 207-231.
- Pollock, D. S. G., 2000. "Trend estimation and de-trending via rational square-wave filters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Keilegom, Ingrid Van & Akritas, Michael G. & Veraverbeke, Noel, 2001. "Estimation of the conditional distribution in regression with censored data: a comparative study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 487-500, February.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ming Meng & Dongxiao Niu & Wei Sun, 2011. "Forecasting Monthly Electric Energy Consumption Using Feature Extraction," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(10), pages 1-13, September.
- Fried, Roland, 2007. "On the robust detection of edges in time series filtering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 1063-1074, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:42:y:2003:i:1-2:p:219-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.