Bayesian nonparametric quantile regression using splines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kottas A. & Gelfand A.E., 2001. "Bayesian Semiparametric Median Regression Modeling," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1458-1468, December.
- Doksum, Kjell & Koo, Ja-Yong, 2000. "On spline estimators and prediction intervals in nonparametric regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 67-82, November.
- Laurini, Fabrizio & Pauli, Francesco, 2009. "Smoothing sample extremes: The mixed model approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(11), pages 3842-3854, September.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, May.
- Lejeune, Michel G. & Sarda, Pascal, 1988. "Quantile regression: a nonparametric approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 229-239, April.
- Wang, You-Gan & Shao, Quanxi & Zhu, Min, 2009. "Quantile regression without the curse of unsmoothness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3696-3705, August.
- Athanasios Kottas & Milovan Krnjajic, 2009. "Bayesian Semiparametric Modelling in Quantile Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(2), pages 297-319.
- Yu, Keming & Moyeed, Rana A., 2001. "Bayesian quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 437-447, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuzhi Cai, 2016. "A Comparative Study Of Monotone Quantile Regression Methods For Financial Returns," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-16, May.
- repec:bla:istatr:v:84:y:2016:i:3:p:327-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kostov, Philip & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair, 2016. "Effect of family labour on output of farms in selected EU Member States: A non-parametric quantile regression approach," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236358, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:54:y:2010:i:4:p:1138-1150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.