Bayesian Semiparametric Modelling in Quantile Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Iorio, Maria & Muller, Peter & Rosner, Gary L. & MacEachern, Steven N., 2004. "An ANOVA Model for Dependent Random Measures," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 205-215, January.
- Gelfand, Alan E. & Kottas, Athanasios & MacEachern, Steven N., 2005. "Bayesian Nonparametric Spatial Modeling With Dirichlet Process Mixing," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1021-1035, September.
- Brunner, Lawrence J., 1992. "Bayesian nonparametric methods for data from a unimodal density," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 195-199, June.
- Fernando A. Quintana & Pilar L. Iglesias, 2003. "Bayesian clustering and product partition models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 557-574.
- Stephen Walker & Bani K. Mallick, 1999. "A Bayesian Semiparametric Accelerated Failure Time Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 477-483, June.
- Martin B. Hansen, 2002. "Nonparametric Bayes inference for concave distribution functions," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 56(1), pages 110-127.
- Alan E. Gelfand & Athanasios Kottas, 2003. "Bayesian Semiparametric Regression for Median Residual Life," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(4), pages 651-665.
- Yu, Keming & Moyeed, Rana A., 2001. "Bayesian quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 437-447, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Genya Kobayashi & Hideo Kozumi, 2012. "Bayesian analysis of quantile regression for censored dynamic panel data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 359-380, June.
- repec:bla:istatr:v:84:y:2016:i:3:p:359-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xianhua Dai & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Keming Yu, 2014. "Do Maternal Health Problems Influence Child's Worrying Status? Evidence from British Cohort Study," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Das, Priyam & Ghosal, Subhashis, 2017. "Bayesian quantile regression using random B-spline series prior," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 121-143.
- Thompson, Paul & Cai, Yuzhi & Moyeed, Rana & Reeve, Dominic & Stander, Julian, 2010. "Bayesian nonparametric quantile regression using splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1138-1150, April.
- Alhamzawi, Rahim & Yu, Keming, 2013. "Conjugate priors and variable selection for Bayesian quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 209-219.
- repec:spr:jagbes:v:22:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s13253-017-0293-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:60-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:70:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10463-017-0599-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Bernardi & Ghislaine Gayraud & Lea Petrella, 2013. "Bayesian inference for CoVaR," Papers 1306.2834, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
- Alhamzawi, Rahim, 2016. "Bayesian model selection in ordinal quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 68-78.
- repec:bla:istatr:v:84:y:2016:i:3:p:327-344 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:36:y:2009:i:2:p:297-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.