Capital flight from the People's Republic of China: 1984-1994
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Cumby & Richard M. Levich, 1987. "On the Definition and Magnitude of Recent Capital Flight," NBER Working Papers 2275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bei, Duoguang & Koontz, Arden & Lu, Lewis Xiangqian, 1992. "The emerging securities market in the PRC," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 149-172.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ning, Ye & Wang, Yiming & Yang, Zhenyu & Geng, Yan, 2017. "Measurement and multifractal properties of short-term international capital flows in China," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 468(C), pages 714-721.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Cho-Hoi Hui & Andrew Tsang, 2017. "The RMB Central Parity Formation Mechanism after August 2015: A Statistical Analysis," Working Papers 062017, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:193-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Guijun & Schramm, Ronald M., 2003. "China's foreign exchange policies since 1979: A review of developments and an assessment," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 246-280.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & XingWang Qian, 2010. "Capital Flight: China's Experience," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 227-247, May.
- repec:spr:chfecr:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40589-017-0048-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lai, Jennifer /J.T., 2008. "Capital flow to China and the issue of hot money: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 32539, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2009.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Steinkamp, Sven & Westermann, Frank, 2016.
"China's capital flight: Pre- and post-crisis experiences,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 88-112.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2015. "China's Capital Flight: Pre- and Post-Crisis Experiences," CESifo Working Paper Series 5584, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2015. "China's Capital Flight: Pre- and Post-Crisis Experiences," Working Papers 103, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 16 Dec 2015.
- repec:taf:intecj:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:448-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:223-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shen, Wei, 2012. "Deconstructing the myth of Alipay Drama—Repoliticizing foreign investment in the telecommunications sector in China," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 929-942.
- Tao Cai & Vinh Q. T. Dang & Jennifer T. Lai, 2016.
"China's Capital and ‘Hot’ Money Flows: An Empirical Investigation,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 276-294, August.
- Tao Cai & Vinh Q. T. Dang & Jennifer T. Lai, 2015. "China's Capital and "Hot" Money Flows: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 162015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Gunter, Frank R., 2017. "Corruption, costs, and family: Chinese capital flight, 1984–2014," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 105-117.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:7:y:1996:i:1:p:77-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.