Uncertainty and housing tenure choice by household types: Evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2005. "Labor income uncertainty, skewness and homeownership: A panel data study for Germany and Spain," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 156-176, July.
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Modigliani, Franco, 1972. "Consumption decisions under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 308-335, December.
- Robst, John & Deitz, Richard & McGoldrick, KimMarie, 1999. "Income variability, uncertainty and housing tenure choice1," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 219-229, March.
- Henderson, J Vernon & Ioannides, Yannis M, 1983. "A Model of Housing Tenure Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 98-113, March.
- Fu, Yuming & Tse, David K. & Zhou, Nan, 2000.
"Housing Choice Behavior of Urban Workers in China's Transition to a Housing Market,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-87, January.
- Yuming Fu & David K. Tse & nan Zhou, 2000. "Housing Choice Behavior of Urban Workers in China's Transition to a Housing Market," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 00-06, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- DeSalvo, Joseph S. & Eeckhoudt, Louis R., 1982. "Household behavior under income uncertainty in a monocentric urban area," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 98-111, January.
- Haurin, Donald R. & Gill, H. Leroy, 1987. "Effects of income variability on the demand for owner-occupied housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 136-150, September.
- Fu, Yuming, 1995. "Uncertainty, liquidity, and housing choices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 223-236, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Guiying Laura & Feng, Qu & Li, Pei, 2015.
"Does local governments’ budget deficit push up housing prices in China?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 183-196.
- Guiying Laura WU & Qu FENG & Pei LI, 2014. "Does Local Governments' Budget Deficit Push Up Housing Prices in China?," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1409, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Iris Claus & Les Oxley & Jie Chen & Xuehui Han, 2014. "The Evolution Of The Housing Market And Its Socioeconomic Impacts In The Post-Reform People'S Republic Of China: A Survey Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 652-670, September.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Tang, Mingzhe, 2013. "Institutional and demographic influences on the presence, scale and geographic scope of individual Chinese real estate investment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 187-196.
More about this item
Keywordsuncertainty housing choice household type permanent income consumption preference;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:22:y:2011:i:3:p:408-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.