Taking a global view on brand post popularity: Six social media brand post practices for global markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:17:y:2015:i:6:d:10.1007_s10796-014-9519-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:32:y:2015:i:c:p:26-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scanlon, Kathleen & Fernández Arrigoitia, Melissa & Whitehead, Christine M E, 2015. "Social housing in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62938, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Masyutin A.A., 2015. "Credit scoring based on social network data," Бизнес-информатика, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», issue 3 (33), pages 15-23.
- repec:elg:eechap:15034_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kovalova O. & Gavrysh O., 2015. "School social educators’ group work in Germany," Економічний вісник Донбасу Экономический вестник Донбасса, CyberLeninka;Институт экономики промышленности НАН Украины, issue 4 (42), pages 52-54.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:3:p:524-541 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:26:y:2012:i:2:p:83-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:elg:eechap:15034_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam Ng & Mansor Ibrahim & Abbas Mirakhor, 2015. "On building social capital for Islamic finance," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 2-19, April.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Fang Cai & Yang Du, 2015. "The Social Protection System in Ageing China," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 10(2), pages 250-270, July.
- ., 2015. "Social mechanism design," Chapters,in: Game Theory and Public Policy, Second Edition, chapter 7, pages 109-124 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:bushor:v:61:y:2018:i:3:p:431-442 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal marketing strategy; Social media strategy; Cross cultural marketing; Word of mouth; Brand social media;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:60:y:2017:i:5:p:621-633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.