Balancing customer privacy, secrets, and surveillance: Insights and management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Piccoli, Gabriele & Brohman, M. Kathryn & Watson, Richard T. & Parasuraman, A., 2009. "Process completeness: Strategies for aligning service systems with customers' service needs," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 367-376, July.
- Hannah, David & Parent, Michael & Pitt, Leyland & Berthon, Pierre, 2014. "It's a secret: Marketing value and the denial of availability," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 49-59.
- Joseph Turow, 2008. "Niche Envy: Marketing Discrimination in the Digital Age," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262701219, January.
- Parent, Michael & Plangger, Kirk & Bal, Anjali, 2011. "The new WTP: Willingness to participate," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 219-229, May.
- Kietzmann, Jan H. & Hermkens, Kristopher & McCarthy, Ian P. & Silvestre, Bruno S., 2011. "Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 241-251, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer surveillance; Customer privacy; Market intelligence; Customer data; Customer secrecy strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:58:y:2015:i:6:p:625-633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.